ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

that's funny about how I am responding to others. coming from a fan of the worst team in the BT with it not changing any time soon.

you are just looking to harass a Hawk fan that has been around for awhile. for the record I started out on Hawkeye Report in 2002 under the name Karnack, a spin off from the Johnny Carson Show Carnack. then I changed it to Herbyhawk. but when I changed my name I went to Hawkeyeinsider on Scout.

while there I bought there Magazine called Hawkeye Insider, started buying off the magazine rack then subscribed as it was cheaper. then I went to 247's Voice of the Hawkeyes.

I have come to Rivals because 247 got to involved in making people pay for information that should be available to the general fan. 247 then bought Scout and changed the name they use, to Hawkeye Insider.

Hawkeye Report is getting worse as they too make people join their premium to read about just about everything, including news about non offered recruits. sorry but I won't pay to read about recruits.

but you keep living in your fantasy world.
How long ago was your stroke again?

What does Iowa's roster look like next season? Cause by-god I just don't know that much about their roster makeup. Could you fill me in Gi..... I mean Herby?

What does Iowa's roster look like next season? Cause by-god I just don't know that much about their roster makeup. Could you fill me in Gi..... I mean Herby?
the roster/starting 5 with backups look like this.

1-PG JR Bohannon backup RSFR Connor McCaffery
2-SG RSJR Moss backup JR Dailey
3-SR/WG FR Wieskamp backup RSSR Baer
4-PF JR Cook backup JR Pemsl
5-C SO Garza backup SO Nunge
with JR 4/5 FC Kriener and FR 1-2-3 Fredrick to be used as needed in blowouts, injuries or fouls trouble.

they are a solid 2 deep at each position with multiple players able to play multiple positions.

not sure what else there is to know about this group. noone will be needed to play out of position ie: Nunge playing the 3, Dailey the 1. this will allow the players to concentrate on defense rather than trying to play out of position and learning a new position like Dailey was doing.

hope that answers your question.

one more thing that has the fans excited is the summer PTL is done, this will allow the players to concentrate on their faults/failures of last season. namely DEFENSE.

the changes in the rules reguarding Coaches/players contact will now be used to work on their individual skills and more time in the weight room lifting weights.

You're one of the only posters who uses "BB" as basketball.

You are also the only Iowa poster that will list every single player on the roster, their class, if they are the starter or backup, etc.
hmm answering Deathclutch's question makes me Gilligan? that has to be the funniest response that I have ever read,

You're one of the only posters who uses "BB" as basketball.

You are also the only Iowa poster that will list every single player on the roster, their class, if they are the starter or backup, etc.
then you don't get out much do you. using a abbreviated response BB/FB are about as common as you can find out there.

this is good for a laugh out of you.RollLaugh

hmm answering Deathclutch's question makes me Gilligan? that has to be the funniest response that I have ever read,
I think you actually being Gilligan is what makes you Gilligan. It's a fundamental truth based on the physical properties of your being.

Maybe because your name is no longer Gil you are confused by the semantics. You are the person that ran the Gilligan account.

I think you actually being Gilligan is what makes you Gilligan. It's a fundamental truth based on the physical properties of your being.

Maybe because your name is no longer Gil you are confused by the semantics. You are the person that ran the Gilligan account.
you are funny as I was here long before Gilligan,

Reactions: CowpokeU
What's great is that @herbyhawk didn't even change his avatar from his @nitewing days.
actually it is not the same. look closely and even you should see its different.
I have been following the construction as Hawkeye Nation has a thread dedicated to the project and they give daily updates. it is now up to 8 pages long.

in fact they are now putting up the supports for the new Video board.

actually it is not the same. look closely and even you should see its different.
I have been following the construction as Hawkeye Nation has a thread dedicated to the project and they give daily updates. it is now up to 8 pages long.

You know what really gives you away the most? You are the only person that uses the word "as" in the fashion and with the frequency that you do. I know you're Gil as I am not an idiot.

Huh, I don't see it.

Gilligan.JPG

Reactions: CowpokeU

Glad you let me know it was you....bye Nitewing/Gilligan

It was actually his "I have black friends" and proceeded to stop short of calling them the N word with all the business of hating them implied. He did it via a private message where I was telling him to chill out.
It wasn't the first time he's taken that path.

Reactions: KisteK and CowpokeU
ADVERTISEMENT