ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Bro, Purdue won more NCAA tournament games last month than IU has in the last decade.

We aren’t crying over shit that your has been program is doing.
You all kinda still do but don't let me get in the way of it.

I mean it's ok just don't make the comment like you're better than that when you're not.
I don't live in Indiana. I do think there are some Purdue fans that reside in Indiana who are obsessed with IU just like there are IU fans that are obsessed with Purdue (we have one of those who just posted on this thread).

I enjoy ribbing IU fans but no more than I do MSU, Wisconsin, Illinois or Michigan fans. It's what makes this thread entertaining. Anyone who would imply otherwise need only look at my posting history.

I don't live in Indiana. I do think there are some Purdue fans that reside in Indiana who are obsessed with IU just like there are IU fans that are obsessed with Purdue (we have one of those who just posted on this thread).

I enjoy ribbing IU fans but no more than I do MSU, Wisconsin, Illinois or Michigan fans. It's what makes this thread entertaining. Anyone who would imply otherwise need only look at my posting history.
Your own fans in this very thread have. Because they've said it, you've said it. That's apparently how things work according to @otte21. His buddies and comments on X are fair game to make fun of here so accept it and move on.

Your own fans in this very thread have. Because they've said it, you've said it. That's apparently how things work according to @otte21. His buddies and comments on X are fair game to make fun of here so accept it and move on.
Like I said, I know we have fans who are obsessed with IU just like some IU fans are obsessed with Purdue.

I'm not and never will be one of them and I think the concept of guilt by association is dumb. Otherwise, people might think of you just like they think of the IU fan you will would disappear from this thread.

Saw Goode is in the portal. He'd be a nice add for IU.

Probably gonna won't be posting much til football season. See you boys in the fall.

Why so sensitive? I’m sorry my hurtful comments about orange ball have scarred you.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
Saw Goode is in the portal. He'd be a nice add for IU.

Probably gonna won't be posting much til football season. See you boys in the fall.
Sign me up for any 3/4 that can shoot the 3. I feel like most of the rotation is already there.

I'm not and never will be one of them and I think the concept of guilt by association is dumb. Otherwise, people might think of you just like they think of the IU fan you will would disappear from this thread.
Your posting history here and on IU sites spells a very different story

Feel free to share that history. Oh yeah. You say this shit and then never supply evidence because you make shit up.
Feel free to look at your 5,600 posts on the Rivals IU home site alone let alone other IU sites plus your posts here focusd on me.

Oh yeah...you say shit and pretend you are unable to access the evidence.

stfu you troll. I don't need to play fetch for you. kma

good god

Bro, Purdue won more NCAA tournament games last month than IU has in the last decade.

We aren’t crying over shit that your has been program is doing.
Adam Sandler Shut Up GIF

Man I like ya, but gotta call some BS here. I love ribbing other fans----MSU, UM, OSU, etc....But no one more than I do PU. That'll never change.

Man I like ya, but gotta call some BS here. I love ribbing other fans----MSU, UM, OSU, etc....But no one more than I do PU. That'll never change.
I think that’s fair and it’s just the nature of the rivalry. Some people don’t realize they talk as much (if not more) about their rival than their own team.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Feel free to look at your 5,600 posts on the Rivals IU home site alone let alone other IU sites plus your posts here focusd on me.

Oh yeah...you say shit and pretend you are unable to access the evidence.

stfu you troll. I don't need to play fetch for you. kma

good god
Prove it

Right above your embittered pointy little head is a link called "teams". Cllick throught to Big Ten then Indiana then the basketball forum

There you are still way ahead of Boilermaker03 but he is on a mission to match your obsession.

Hope this helps little man.

I think that’s fair and it’s just the nature of the rivalry. Some people don’t realize they talk as much (if not more) about their rival than their own team.
and chant about their rival during events like bars and final fours.

Ngl it’s pretty cool that we’re at a point with our program that Duke is taking our transfers that we don’t have room for.

Reactions: RichieRebel
ADVERTISEMENT