ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

You guys still Bielema fans?

@RichieRebel
@Fighter of the Nightman
@Jaycg15
@1016CC0503

IMG-0730.png
It’s not going well. His buyout will have him here longer than next season, so I’m going to just blame the coordinators.

Reactions: cmore79
IU gonna IU......Nice drive though. But ****. Ya gotta get points.

Hoosiers forcing two, 3 and outs---and have two early sacks.

Baby steps.

Is thinking the game is only one quarter long the reason MSU gave up 21 unanswered in the 4th to lose to Rutgers?
Michigan came out flat....IU came out with their hair on fire. Not at all surprised Michigan scored 193 straight points.

NOTE---I dont think it makes a difference, but wonder how things might have went had that 60 yard pass not been called back? Then PR for 30 yards..?

We still lose, no doubt. But that play just sucked the life out of IU.

Good game, Hail.

Reactions: MGO2022
Hey brother, we gotta take "wins" wherever we can get them... 😅
Ditto. We are down 3 starting OL players in the last two weeks. I know a staff will never do it but I'd have been fine sitting all the starters against OSU and Michigan so they don't get hurt and focus on the 4 winnable games on the schedule (Nebraska, Minnesota, NW and IU). If Purdue could find a way to win those 4, we'd be bowl eligible. But with players dropping like flies, I'm not sure we'll have anything left by the time we get to the Bucket game.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Ditto. We are down 3 starting OL players in the last two weeks. I know a staff will never do it but I'd have been fine sitting all the starters against OSU and Michigan so they don't get hurt and focus on the 4 winnable games on the schedule (Nebraska, Minnesota, NW and IU). If Purdue could find a way to win those 4, we'd be bowl eligible. But with players dropping like flies, I'm not sure we'll have anything left by the time we get to the Bucket game.
Wee aint beating anyone, sans maybe MSU, at home. Other than that--I just dont see any "W's".

Ive been over IUFB for sometime. No commitment at all. Its sickening watcing DeBoer kill it at Washington, with Penix. Dude should have been HC at IU a long, long time ago, But IU will not make a push for football. Why should they?

Woody getting it done on the recruiting trail...Five, 5*'s in his two seasons..

JHS, Reneau, Ware, Mgbako and now McNeeley. Hopefuly up next is Boogie, then Queen(who was at Mcneeley's announcement)
Dude is killing it.

Fland seems to be a more likely get than Queen.

ADVERTISEMENT