ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Hearing the blaze at the Illinois Memorial stadium was ignited when a handful of fries and a greasy drumstick that were wedged in Bielema's fat rolls and the ensuing friction ignited the dozens of fast food bags and wrappers in his office.

I assume this is a bad thing because I've never heard of Peacock. It really sucks the amount of subscriptions one needs to watch all of their team games this year.
It's NBC's streaming sister. The good news is it's pretty cheap and there is other stuff on there worth watching.

Reactions: texanhoosier1982
It's NBC's streaming sister. The good news is it's pretty cheap and there is other stuff on there worth watching.
IU with 5 games on there----and 5 really good ones; Michigan, OSU, MSU and Purdue---cannot recall the fifth.

I'll order----only $5.99

IU with 5 games on there----and 5 really good ones; Michigan, OSU, MSU and Purdue---cannot recall the fifth.

I'll order----only $5.99
We’ve got 5 good games on there too. I get peacock free from Spectrum. Most are homes games so I’ll be at the game but it’s still lame.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Should be. I set mine up so I can watch the football game this weekend on it.
Hah----Just checked. Can access their app for free---Well not free so to speak. But since I have Spectrum, can download for FREE.....

Thanks

Reactions: jwardelt
Hah----Just checked. Can access their app for free---Well not free so to speak. But since I have Spectrum, can download for FREE.....

Thanks
I get premium peacock free for 12 months. Believe that’s the deal. Probably won’t use it other than to watch the 6 badger games. Maybe some other good B1G bball games but that’s probably it.

I get premium peacock free for 12 months. Believe that’s the deal. Probably won’t use it other than to watch the 6 badger games. Maybe some other good B1G bball games but that’s probably it.

Your missing out on the instant classic new movie release of Winnie the Pooh - Blood and Honey.

Picked up Peacock over the summer for $20 for a year to watch some Tour de France.

Betting next year Peacock bumps the subscription cost significantly if this is what their slate of games is going to look like.

Just put the house on Purdue to win it all at +1600.

#InPainterWeTrust
iu

B1G released football conference matchups for 2024 thru 2028. Pretty unreal now gnarly the strength of the conference is about to become. Current top 10 teams that will be in the B1G next year and beyond:

2) Michigan
4) OSU
6) PSU
7) Washington
8) Oregon
9) USC

Yikes!

Your missing out on the instant classic new movie release of Winnie the Pooh - Blood and Honey.

Picked up Peacock over the summer for $20 for a year to watch some Tour de France.

Betting next year Peacock bumps the subscription cost significantly if this is what their slate of games is going to look like.
You can’t complain about a business that wants to yield a decent ROI. These media companies have put the B1G at the top in terms revenues. They can’t then turn around and sell the product for free. That just isn’t how a sustainable business works.

This thread was booming last year when Illinois and Purdue fans thought their football programs were good again and MSU fans still thought Mel Tucker would figure it out.

Dead here now.
It's volleyball season anyways. And there aren't many nub fans on here. Not surprising it's dead. They probably get even more quiet when they look at the future schedules just put out knowing 6-6 is the best they are going to do moving forward.

• Haha
It's volleyball season anyways. And there aren't many nub fans on here. Not surprising it's dead. They probably get even more quiet when they look at the future schedules just put out knowing 6-6 is the best they are going to do moving forward.
tenor.gif

Illinois really took it in the ass tonight, yet again. Double digit loss to Nebraska? Be thankful you don’t have Michigan on the schedule this year

It’s better than badger football.
Volleyball is actually pretty awesome to watch in person---On TV---meh, not so much. Lot of buddies have been on me---"Dude, get your volleyball license...---Its easy, and the scenery, bro..."

Naaah, I am good. Scenery is the same in the stands fella's. And ya'll do know these are ****ing HS KIDS, right?

Volleyball is actually pretty awesome to watch in person---On TV---meh, not so much. Lot of buddies have been on me---"Dude, get your volleyball license...---Its easy, and the scenery, bro..."

Naaah, I am good. Scenery is the same in the stands fella's. And ya'll do know these are ****ing HS KIDS, right?
I’m talking college.

It’s better than this.

ADVERTISEMENT