ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

You nailed this. No one else will want this staff any time soon lol
Which is fine honestly. His recruiting class is really solid and I think he’ll be fine. May have to make a change at OC but we’ll see.

Which is fine honestly. His recruiting class is really solid and I think he’ll be fine. May have to make a change at OC but we’ll see.
We’ll see. Not doing the little things at the margins that can make a difference regardless of talent level and has made a couple of boneheaded decisions/has zero identity so far as a coach. Not surprising since it’s his first year but he needs to figure it out and quick.

Didn’t care about wins/losses this year since I don’t think the talent is there but he certainly has not made me feel confident he’s going to be that dude.

I know it was a scrimmage but I had doubts about Kansas before that game and I still have doubts after it. They’re going to struggle to score and I’m tired of pretending ****er is an elite player
Agreed, they are a very talented team, but when you look at how they fit together, there are some glaring problems. You don’t typically have that if you’re number 1.

Agreed, they are a very talented team, but when you look at how they fit together, there are some glaring problems. You don’t typically have that if you’re number 1.
Its October.
McCullars is a dude...So is KJ. Adams. Harris a very good PG. Dickinson my not be elite, but hes pretty fukin good.

They'll be just fine.

Its October.
McCullars is a dude...So is KJ. Adams. Harris a very good PG. Dickinson my not be elite, but hes pretty fukin good.

They'll be just fine.
Nobody said they weren’t good. They are limited as shooters, and they are not deep. That’s going to lose them some games they should win.

Last edited:
Us or you ****s? Who ya got?
I'm hearing Wisky. He's from Wisconsin and we didn't get in on him until late. I'm not even sure we have a scholarship available. We are holding out for a guard that we really want and need.

Reactions: jwardelt
I'm hearing Wisky. He's from Wisconsin and we didn't get in on him until late. I'm not even sure we have a scholarship available. We are holding out for a guard that we really want and need.
He'll need some weight but sounds like he can shoot. Purdue can't have all the big white guys.

Us or you ****s? Who ya got?
Trilly predicting Wiscy so congratulations. Idk anything about this kid but Painter was seemingly willing to oversign for him & I trust this Purdue’s staff evaluations in big men so I assume he’s eventually going to be very good for you guys.

Reactions: jwardelt
Haven't been here in a while. Hope all is well. Appears we may not be going back to sucking at basketball.

Did you see how bad their QB was? Hey I’m all for IU winning some games the rest of the season if it gets Allen extended lol.
The extension damage is already done, they’re not extending him further. He has a $20M buyout this year though, so he’s probably not going anywhere this year unfortunately. Dolson’s dumb but I think even he sees he needs to go

Reactions: IUfanBorden
The extension damage is already done, they’re not extending him further. He has a $20M buyout this year though, so he’s probably not going anywhere this year unfortunately. Dolson’s dumb but I think even he sees he needs to go
I thought I heard that if y’all win a bowl game it automatically triggers an extension?

Yes! We get to see Michigan’s punter! Wasn’t sure that was going to happen.

Yes! We get to see Michigan’s punter! Wasn’t sure that was going to happen.
Defense held their own just wish the offense wasn’t so bad. Need to get some playmakers in and get healthy. Besides, will this game end up being vacated? lol

Last edited:
Did you see how bad their QB was? Hey I’m all for IU winning some games the rest of the season if it gets Allen extended lol.
I did not see the game---Had a game at 1;30. Just saw the score---and thought my phone was ****ing with me.

ADVERTISEMENT