ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think DGL got to being the " solid" kid he is??!! HIS FAMILY AND GOD!!
Not anyone from this community who has partook in bullying online!!?? What kind of people does that make you?? Bullying kids and mothers online because they didn't want to miss out on a recruiting experience . And thank God he did!! What an AWESOME situation he's walking into now!! So let me THANK PAINTER AND HIS GINORMOUS EGO and proving himself to be a shit talker
damn, you got up early today to smoke meth

Reactions: Indy_Rider
How do you think DGL got to being the " solid" kid he is??!! HIS FAMILY AND GOD!!
Not anyone from this community who has partook in bullying online!!?? What kind of people does that make you?? Bullying kids and mothers online because they didn't want to miss out on a recruiting experience . And thank God he did!! What an AWESOME situation he's walking into now!! So let me THANK PAINTER AND HIS GINORMOUS EGO and proving himself to be a shit talker
Nobody is bullying your son lol we're bullying you. Wacko

Oh also @otte21 sick gate manning this morning smh

Please make that meme again of you as the oversized soldier protecting us sleeping soundly in the bed.

I could probably find it, but I’m not going to try

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607 and otte21

Lld0.gif

Y'all are the ones butt hurt over dravyn opening his recruitment and online bullying a kid and talking shit about his mother but she is the one with a victim mentality?? What kind of drugs y'all on??
Hahahaha. You want to see the definition of butt hurt?

"Does anyone know why Myles was at the top 100 camp When he wasnt ranked yet and DGL was not even though he was top 60? Does anyone know why MC was on the all American team that painter sits on the board too? Just curious."

Reactions: SNOOOOP
Clemson above Michigan is odd to me
Agreed. But it doesn’t matter a ton because if you win out, you’ll jump em.

Now if you lose to Ohio St, you gotta hope they drop one. And that doesn’t look likely given their remaining schedule

Me too. At the same time tho, wild shit can happen early in the year and boost you for the rest of the season sometimes.
I don’t think they have any shot at beating Kentucky or Gonzaga, even this early in the season.

I can see them beating Villanova, if they are missing Whitmore. And Alabama is a complete wildcard, they have a ton of talent but there is uncertainty to how well everyone will mesh.

I don’t think they have any shot at beating Kentucky or Gonzaga, even this early in the season.

I can see them beating Villanova, if they are missing Whitmore. And Alabama is a complete wildcard, they have a ton of talent but there is uncertainty to how well everyone will mesh.
Probably not either of those 2, mostly because the interior mismatches are so lopsided. Weird stuff does happen early season in hoops on a neutral floor with good coaching tho

Since I haven’t been on here much the last 2-3 years, what prompted this originally?
I really can’t remember to be honest with you. Someone on GBI linked this thread and several Purdue posters came here, and someone joked that I needed to do a better job manning the gate.

& according to Imgur I made the meme 11 months ago so something around that time frame lol

Agreed. But it doesn’t matter a ton because if you win out, you’ll jump em.

Now if you lose to Ohio St, you gotta hope they drop one. And that doesn’t look likely given their remaining schedule
The loser of the OSU/UM game isnt getting in. I think that's fairly clear right now.

I want Clemson and TCU to both to run the table and force the committee to put in an SEC team with a loss over either one of them

The loser of the OSU/UM game isnt getting in. I think that's fairly clear right now.

I want Clemson and TCU to both to run the table and force the committee to put in an SEC team with a loss over either one of them

It will depend on who else loses at to whom.

If TCU loses a game the B12 is done IMO.

If Clemson loses this weekend and then wins out I believe OSU would get in over them if they lost to UM. Not sure UM would if they were to lose

Assume there will be (2) SEC teams but no way there will be three.

Kentucky is 0%. Especially without Akins. I’m hoping to keep it within 10-15.

Gonzaga is being played on an aircraft carrier outside and rumor has it that when we both scrimmaged Tennessee, MSU looked better. Probably absolutely meaningless, but I’d give us like a 10% chance in that one.

I actually think we beat Villanova without Whitmore at home. Should be getting Akins back around then and first big game at home.

Bama I’ve got no clue. Great athletes, but hard to say how good they are.

Playing Alabama (without Quinerly) and Nova (without Justin Moore and maybe Whitmore) is smart scheduling. When those guys come back, both teams will be much better than they were when Sparty played them.

Calling someone "Neubitch" is very Christian, definitely.

We have a winner here!
It’s actually legit funny. The only thing she has posted worth a grain of salt. This lady keeps inisting that Purdue fans have been actively bullying DGL. I haven’t seen any of it. There have been discussions about how much a nutcase potato she is, which is clearly evident. Still, no one has been directly attacking her. She decided to become a member on a pay board and has been slandering Painter for things that he clearly did not do.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Hahahaha. You want to see the definition of butt hurt?

"Does anyone know why Myles was at the top 100 camp When he wasnt ranked yet and DGL was not even though he was top 60? Does anyone know why MC was on the all American team that painter sits on the board too? Just curious."

If she was upset about other Purdue recruits getting accolades over her son, just wait until she realizes Illinois recruits actual 5 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT