ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you consider the play in games the first round?
No----I consider ir what the NCAA calls it----"The Opening Round of the NCAAT". Pretty easy, really. NCAA recognizes the First Four as being in the NCAAT.....I mean how can ya argue with the people who run the damn tournament, on rather or not its the tournament? Now if the NCAA did not recognize the First Four as being in the NCAAT,then those arguing its not really the tournament would have a leg to stand on. But they do, and therefore you don't(have a leg to stand on).

Live look at Hail...

crocodile-dundee-dynamite.gif

No----I consider ir what the NCAA calls it----"The Opening Round of the NCAAT". Pretty easy, really. NCAA recognizes the First Four as being in the NCAAT.....I mean how can ya argue with the people who run the damn tournament, on rather or not its the tournament? Now if the NCAA did not recognize the First Four as being in the NCAAT,then those arguing its not really the tournament would have a leg to stand on. But they do, and therefore you don't(have a leg to stand on).

So then we’d agree that MSU and Wyoming’s seasons were over before the first round of the tournament.

So then we’d agree that MSU and Wyoming’s seasons were over before the first round of the tournament.
Sure......But that doesn't equal not being in---they were. Not sure that's what you were arguing----but who knows. 🤣

Do any of you ever read the KU, UK, UNC threads where they all point fingers in circles about who cheats and who doesn’t?

I can’t keep it straight

Close game?
For the first few minutes yes. It’s 53-24 at half now. Can’t really learn much from a game like this but the two freshmen (hood Schifino and Reneau) look very composed. Who knows if they’ll be immediate contributors, but I don’t think they’ll be overwhelmed when they start playing legit opponents.

Jett Howard 30 pts with 13 minutes remaining.

Good god this kid is a beast.

looked really good in his highlights. his quickness stood out to me. obviously want to see it against better competition, but looks like a future pro.

Teams are starting to hijack Mr Brightside
I’ll stand on the hill that teams claiming songs is lame.

looked really good in his highlights. his quickness stood out to me. obviously want to see it against better competition, but looks like a future pro.

I’ll stand on the hill that teams claiming songs is lame.

He was getting his shot off so quick. He looked better last night than Houstan did in any game of the season. That’s encouraging.

Nah, Mr. Brightside is Michigan’s now. Check out how cool it is with the whole stadium singing it. Even cooler is how you could hear us singing it on the live television broadcast while we shoved it deep inside Iowa. The audio man playing it at the end of the BTCG was great.

He was getting his shot off so quick. He looked better last night than Houstan did in any game of the season. That’s encouraging.

Nah, Mr. Brightside is Michigan’s now. Check out how cool it is with the whole stadium singing it. Even cooler is how you could hear us singing it on the live television broadcast while we shoved it deep inside Iowa. The audio man playing it at the end of the BTCG was great.

Lulz, if you want to steal a song from fans of English soccer teams and concert goers that isn't even one of the best songs by The Killers, that's your hill to die on.

It's not as cringe as Sweet Caroline, Zombie Nation or 7 Nation Army yet, but I'm sure your fanbase will find a way to make it happen. ;)

Go in any bar in any college town and that song is being sung if it comes on. It’s one of if not the biggest sing along songs of the last 20 years. Acting as if Michigan has ownership over that because they started playing it at the stadium 6 years ago is hilarious.

Last edited:
Go in any bar in any college town and that song is being sung if it comes on. It’s one of if not the biggest sing along songs of the last 20 years. Acting as if Michigan has ownership over that because they started playing it at the stadium 6 years ago is hilarious.

No shit, you tard.

You are taking it too serious. Take a deep breathe.

hail will do anything to win a troll.

If they want to embarrass themselves by more closely resembling Ohio State fans with this newfound run of success they're having under Harbaugh, by claiming that song as their own......I say let them.

hail will do anything to win a troll.

If they want to embarrass themselves by more closely resembling Ohio State fans with this newfound run of success they're having under Harbaugh, by claiming that song as their own......I say let them.

It take a special sort of boomer to think I was actually saying Michigan owns the rights to Mr Brightside.

Classic “I said something remarkably stupid and am now acting as if it were an obvious troll” response

Mr. Brightside is Michigan’s.

And you’re an idiot if you think I’m saying that Michigan owns the rights to Mr Brightside and no one else can play it.

Mr. Brightside is Michigan’s.

And you’re an idiot if you think I’m saying that Michigan owns the rights to Mr Brightside and no one else can play it.
That’s not how I was using “own”. I know you don’t think they legally own it. I do think you believe it’s lame that other schools use it as if it’s solely Michigan’s tradition. Which is also insane

That’s not how I was using “own”. I know you don’t think they legally own it. I do think you believe it’s lame that other schools use it as if it’s solely Michigan’s tradition. Which is also insane

No I truly don’t give a shit when or where it’s played. But we do it best.

On a grander scale Boston doesn’t “own” Sweet Caroline but they do it best. Part of my highlight at the Yankees/Red Sox game at Fenway was singing it there.

Don’t take it too seriously if I say Mr Brightside is Michigan’s or Sweet Caroline is Boston’s .

Mr Brightside is Michigan’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT