ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beilein definitely wasted Poole and Robinson at um. These dudes came off the bench for our 2018 team, that squad was ridiculously talented.
You mean the year UM got beat in the national title? Lmao wtf. You have a weird vendetta against the best coach Michigan basketball has had in decades.

Poole is also one of the most improved players in the NBA, he wasn’t even semi-close to this level for Michigan in his 2 years there.

Beilein definitely wasted Poole and Robinson at um. These dudes came off the bench for our 2018 team, that squad was ridiculously talented.
We went to the national championship game lol. The Nova guys we lost to are doing pretty good in the NBA/Playoffs as well.

Duncan and Poole have improved a ton in the NBA and are in perfect systems/situations for them.

You mean the year UM got beat in the national title? Lmao wtf. You have a weird vendetta against the best coach Michigan basketball has had in decades.

Poole is also one of the most improved players in the NBA, he wasn’t even semi-close to this level for Michigan in his 2 years there.
Just pointing out beilein had his quirks as a coach to, he should have had better regurlar seasons in 17 and 18 and gotten more out of Robinson and poole.

I think Poole is honestly relatively similar to last year, but the warriors realized they needed to play him more. His per 36 numbers, especially for scoring, are basically the same as last years. That being said, he’s clearly become better in the pro’s.

Robinson and Poole are definitely both examples of guys who don’t get drafted high (or at all), but end up on highly successful teams and blossom. Putting Poole around steph is objectively helpful in showing him what is needed to be successful as an nba player. It’s always cool to me to see middling college players (read as not stars) unlock another level in the nba, so I’m a huge fan of his.

Reactions: RutgHoops
What’s up with using their O faces for half the pics?
image.png

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
Am I being trolled ? I thought Kofi was for sure coming back . Illinois fans told me so and I trust them
He was until he wasn’t. Turned down more than a million because he has guys telling him he can make it in the NBA. Having said that, he’ll probably pull out and end up at Kansas 😂

He was until he wasn’t. Turned down more than a million because he has guys telling him he can make it in the NBA. Having said that, he’ll probably pull out and end up at Kansas 😂
Damnit , I went all in on the home board saying he was gonna return to rile up the natives . Someone is gonna bump it and make me eat crow . 🤣

A million to Kofi is mind-boggling.

Reactions: jwardelt
I think you’re really overestimating how much we care. I kinda expect him to be back
This seems odd… this is the B1G off-season thread. I’d expect you (or someone) to post if and when TJD announces he’s coming back…? Kofi is an All American and the best player on the team that tied for the league championship last year. At the very least, it’s extremely relevant information for this thread…? Lol.

Mind boggling is turning that down. He turned down a 700k contract the other day which is how it got out a few days ago.
Hope he makes what I would consider to be the right call … because his offer from Illinois is more than Ayo made this year, getting drafted way higher than Kofi has a chance to.

Hope he makes what I would consider to be the right call … because his offer from Illinois is more than Ayo made this year, getting drafted way higher than Kofi has a chance to.
There is no defending this move by Kofi.

He will make less money wherever he goes just because he doesn’t want to do online classes anymore.

This seems odd… this is the B1G off-season thread. I’d expect you (or someone) to post if and when TJD announces he’s coming back…? Kofi is an All American and the best player on the team that tied for the league championship last year. At the very least, it’s extremely relevant information for this thread…? Lol.
The insinuation of the post was that it was going to rile up / surprise people that he was coming back. It should be posted about, I just don’t know if it’s going to lead to a ton of discourse.

The insinuation of the post was that it was going to rile up / surprise people that he was coming back. It should be posted about, I just don’t know if it’s going to lead to a ton of discourse.
The only decision that will rile people up is if he leaves. Everyone has expected him back since the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT