ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
9908-C6-E0-A82-C-4075-8772-9810160-C05-A0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycg15
MSU really making my “B1G West sucks” smack talk look suspect. What a beat down.
I hope Michigan wins something important so you can tout their own accomplishments again instead of this embarrassing division pride shit.

You’re coming across like the Tennessee, Arkansas, A&M, etc posters on tMB that chant SEC after another Alabama title.

I hope Michigan wins something important so you can tout their own accomplishments again instead of this embarrassing division pride shit.

You’re coming across like the Tennessee, Arkansas, A&M, etc posters on tMB that chant SEC after another Alabama title.

I’m happy with the 2021 B1G Championship

anyone not named bama. clemson,or georgia can also lay claim here...

winning the b10,losing in cfb playoff is certainly reason to be happy...

Osu’s 2021 season was a failure. Had they done exactly what UM did it still would have been a failure.

anyone not named bama. clemson,or georgia can also lay claim here...

winning the b10,losing in cfb playoff is certainly reason to be happy...
Ohio St is 3-3 in the playoffs, and Oklahoma has at least been competitive despite being 0-4.

No problem with losing in the CFP, just don’t be a complete doormat when you get there

Ohio St is 3-3 in the playoffs, and Oklahoma has at least been competitive despite being 0-4.

No problem with losing in the CFP, just don’t be a complete doormat when you get there

Oklahoma was competitive in one playoff game and even in that game they blew a 17 point halftime lead against a true freshman QB

Reactions: Chicubsfan24

OSU has lost 31-0 to Clemson(semi) and 52-24 to Bama(title game. Other loss was 29-23.

Oklahoma was drilled in 3 of their 4 losses: 37-17, 63-28 and 45-34(game wasn't that close. Bama dominated from the get go.

I mean, its not UM invented the wheel.

Oklahoma was competitive in one playoff game and even in that game they blew a 17 point halftime lead against a true freshman QB
Kyler's loss to Bama was more competitive than most playoff games to this point, sadly.

OSU has lost 31-0 to Clemson(semi) and 52-24 to Bama(title game. Other loss was 29-23.

Oklahoma was drilled in 3 of their 4 losses: 37-17, 63-28 and 45-34(game wasn't that close. Bama dominated from the get go.

Who said they invented the wheel?

Bama has been blown out twice in the playoffs and also lost twice when they had a 2TD lead

Clemson has been blow out three times.

The point is some programs have higher expectations

Who would have thought an Illinois would tell a Michigan fan how they should feel about football.

It’s a weird position. I’m always ready to fully admit Ohio State simply has a better football program and Michigan isn’t on that top tier with Bama/OSU/Clemson/Georgia. But we are back to a top 10 program under Harbaugh and I’m happy with that. And apparently this realism is unacceptable.

Holy shit you overrated Casey’s. We’ve stopped at like 5. Pretty average.

Average is incredible in most small towns. Also, warmer slices are worse than full pizzas made to order. When they sit in the warmer, the cheese absorbs the grease that had pooled on top of the slice in the oven.

I know they lost but props to MSU for going on the road to play a P5 team out of conference. Sady, some B1G teams do that very rarely.

I know they lost but props to MSU for going on the road to play a P5 team out of conference. Sady, some B1G teams do that very rarely.

Not sure this applies to MSU but even though the Herbstriet’s of the world tell you it helps for the playoffs to schedule tough OOC, the truth is it’s a huge detriment. Had Ohio State played Akron instead of Oregon last year they would have been the 4 seed in the playoffs. Had they not played Oklahoma in 2017 and scheduled a cupcake they would have been in. Had Oklahoma not played Ohio State in 2016 they would have been in.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Not sure this applies to MSU but even though the Herbstriet’s of the world tell you it helps for the playoffs to schedule tough OOC, the truth is it’s a huge detriment. Had Ohio State played Akron instead of Oregon last year they would have been the 4 seed in the playoffs. Had they not played Oklahoma in 2017 and scheduled a cupcake they would have been in. Had Oklahoma not played Ohio State in 2016 they would have been in.
Oh, I get why they don't play on the road against P5 teams. I just like when some teams have the balls to do so despite that argument.

Bama has been blown out twice in the playoffs and also lost twice when they had a 2TD lead

Clemson has been blow out three times.

The point is some programs have higher expectations
You really think UM doesn't have higher expectations? Thats just silly, tbh. So what Bama has done this, or that...I'm not the one that said at least OU is competitve---when truth is, they have not. Are you also implying that OU doesn't have higher expectations?

I mean to be realistic here, there are really only a handful of programs of recent, that can realistically say their expectations go beyond just reaching the playoffs. and neither of those include osu, tbh here. clemson, bama and uga come to mind. i mean those three have dominated the playyoffs.

You really think UM doesn't have higher expectations? Thats just silly, tbh. So what Bama has done this, or that...I'm not the one that said at least OU is competitve---when truth is, they have not. Are you also implying that OU doesn't have higher expectations?

I mean to be realistic here, there are really only a handful of programs of recent, that can realistically say their expectations go beyond just reaching the playoffs. and neither of those include osu, tbh here. clemson, bama and uga come to mind. i mean those three have dominated the playyoffs.

I get you’re trying to troll but yes Ohio State has gotten to a point where they need to win to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT