ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

FR Cross for Nebraska has 23 points with 6 minutes left, doing his best to keep them in the game.

Welp----Been a loooooooooong time since I got to see my Hoosiers win their last game of the year...:D

Welp----Been a loooooooooong time since I got to see my Hoosiers win their last game of the year...:D

giphy.gif

If Hoiberg has it, he gave it to his players, who gave it to IU's players.

This is why there is a decent chance the NCAA cancels the tournament altogether.

Soooo.....For 40 minutes, IU/Nebraska play a CONTACT sport. Banging, grabbing, ....Touching the same ball. Sweating.

But for concerns of passing the coronavirus, they don't shake hands?

Laughing

Only fitting this bizarre season goes down like this. No reason Rutgers, Illinois, Penn State & Indiana should be making the tourney. Glad biology has restored order in CBB Land.
Don’t be pissed because your team was dogshit. I can think of 20 reasons why IU is going to be in the tournament.

I'd think Mayor's illness isn't related to corona virus. He can't be that irresponsible. Still, it looks bad, in light of what's happening in the sports world.

On the hand, if indeed he has COVID19, B1G needs to do something about it. That's a total FUBAR.

I'll be watching every minute of games I can tonight. might be the only tournament watching I get to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT