ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

You're underestimating his ability to lose these last three games.

giphy.gif

Man, re watching that PSU shot, that was a massive and blatant moving screen to get him open. Likely cost Rutgers their NCAA tourney bid :oops:

You are Big 10 schools and Bulter and ND are better programs.

You are embarrassing the Big 10
Now I know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel with that type of response.

Even with the best player Iowa's had in a lifetime, you all are still only sixth in the B10 at this point. Your program is trash.

Now I know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel with that type of response.

Even with the best player Iowa's had in a lifetime, you all are still only sixth in the B10 at this point. Your program is trash.

We own our state. IU and PU don't. Sad

Last edited:
The funny part is all of the programs in the state of Indiana are better than Iowa. I'd venture to say some high school programs in Indiana would beat Iowa.

You are the only Big 10 programs in their state that don't own it. Outside of Nebraska basketball.

That would be like the state of North Carolina being run by Wake Forest and Davidson... Duke and UNC would never allow that. It is quite sad that Indiana and Purdue can't do the same.

Exactly. We are Big 10 for Christ sake

Our mod insists that the Maryland staff whines more than any other staff in the B10. This is the lamest thing to complain about. You play 2 hours earlier, you're getting home by 2:30 am. How is that any better?

Our mod insists that the Maryland staff whines more than any other staff in the B10. This is the lamest thing to complain about. You play 2 hours earlier, you're getting home by 2:30 am. How is that any better?
He is a bitch, and our AD told him to chill, but it's his frustrations with the league/officiating right now. You have to look at it from our perspective, we're the new kid on the block and we're winning the league and the officiating the last two games has been suspect so for us it looks like the league is out to stop you.

Also your mod is a ****. You can even tell him I said that.

It really is amazing how bad some of the Iowa trolls are at trolling.

We can add Villanova > Penn State. Also, Marquette > Wisconsin in all the metrics as well (tho they lost head to head).

Bad enough for you to take the bait? RollLaugh

Enjoy the NIT

ADVERTISEMENT