ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Iowa > Illinois

Also, I posed this question on here because it's being asked on the Iowa board. It has nothing to do with hyping up next year other than for the fact that Bohannon can return of he wants, which would obviously make Iowa better......however your concern about next year's Iowa team is duly noted ;), and it's way too late for you to spend posts denying your concern about Iowa > Illinois next year..........deal with it. SmokinSmile

Only an Iowa fan would turn a compliment into a slight like that. So insecure

His recovery has been going very well and he is moving around and shooting great in practice/warmups, so by all accounts he would technically be healthy enough to play by that point in the season.

I'm challenging the first part of your hypothetical. You getting stoned again Monkey (NTTAWWT)? I say (with no knowledge of his situation) that no way he's healthy enough to play with less recovery time than the last surgery. Even if he's moving around okay by the time of the Final Four, he wouldn't have any gas to play a game. He'd be all like:

I'm challenging the first part of your hypothetical. You getting stoned again Monkey (NTTAWWT)? I say (with no knowledge of his situation) that no way he's healthy enough to play with less recovery time than the last surgery. Even if he's moving around okay by the time of the Final Four, he wouldn't have any gas to play a game. He'd be all like:

Ummm....because that's been the reports from him practicing and in warmups where he's been shooting with the team?..............

John Beilein - FA
Brian Dutcher - SDSU
Craig Smith - Utah State
Ben Jacobson - UNI

Got my list for the next coach of the Gophers. Would have liked to get Musselman or Hoiberg last year though.

Dutcher was an assistant on Michigan’s 89 championship team. He is in his 60s and lives and works in San Diego

Lulz only an Illinois fan would think I would not see that for what it was......which was not a compliment. Winking

Deal with it.

Was it that this was an all time great season for Iowa? Because it actually is.

Literally just telling y’all to quit trying to convince everyone how good you’ll be next year. You’re good this year and could just leave it at that.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...ootball-team-doctor-24-more-years/4835017002/

WTF? Bo Schembechler sent athletes to this doctor for rectal exams? Young healthy males never need a rectal exam.

Hey doc..I got a hurt elbow...ok son, let me check out your asshole...first allegation of sexual abuse in 1971 and latest is 1998. That’s a whole lot of sexual assault.

B1G East wtf man with PSU, MSU, OSU and now UM

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...ootball-team-doctor-24-more-years/4835017002/

WTF? Bo Schembechler sent athletes to this doctor for rectal exams? Young healthy males never need a rectal exam.

Hey doc..I got a hurt elbow...ok son, let me check out your asshole...first allegation of sexual abuse in 1971 and latest is 1998. That’s a whole lot of sexual assault.

B1G East wtf man with PSU, MSU, OSU and now UM
This won’t be made a big deal because UM did it.

Teske channels his inner Garza and goes for 40/20 and a no name from Wiscy makes a guest appearance for UM and nails 6 3’s. 107-36.

Stay salty.

giphy.gif

Wtf is wrong with the B1G East?

FIFY

Also, Nassar went to Michigan for school and learned under this guy. Part of the reason UM buried this story two years ago during the Nassar frenzy because the connection would have been made and their school put under a big microscope. It’s all coming out anyways, but now UM has to deal with the cover up as well which could cost some higher ups their job

FIFY

Also, Nassar went to Michigan for school and learned under this guy. Part of the reason UM buried this story two years ago during the Nassar frenzy because the connection would have been made and their school put under a big microscope. It’s all coming out anyways, but now UM has to deal with the cover up as well which could cost some higher ups their job
Hey leave Indiana and Rutgers out of this. Maryland is on their own though.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
Was it that this was an all time great season for Iowa? (Yes, this is the greatest Iowa team of all time, sure. Better than any Illinois team including 2005, if you're gonna continue this condescending attitude. In fact, if you keep it up, then well move this team into "greatest NCAA team of all time and there's nothing you can do about it" status......:)) Because it actually is.

Literally just telling y’all to quit trying to convince everyone how good you’ll be next year. You’re good this year and could just leave it at that.
Like I said, I know you're worried about next year........and I don't care. SmokinSmile

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT