ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

I dunno if I'd go that far....Baylor, Gonzaga, SDSU, Louisville, Duke, Maryland, Kentucky, Dayton, are pretty damn good.

NOW----IF Wagner gets his shooting squared up? Maybe. No doubt UM's on a different tier with Livers though.
Don’t disagree. However on any given night those teams are more beatable than your normal top NCAA teams imo.

Don’t disagree. However on any given night those teams are more beatable than your normal top NCAA teams imo.
Oh, I agree. Wasn't implying UM couldn't beat those teams. Just saying I don't think its a given that UM's "A" game is better.

Note: IMO though, I think Baylor, KU, GU and SDSU are a notch above. Not saying they are unbeatable ......But their "A" game(s) IMO is better than everyone else's.

Haven’t seen a single great team this year. Should be a wild tourney. 1’s and 2’s gonna lose a few second round games. Probably to a B1G team or three.

Reactions: Toast.
looking at it LG will not win the NPOY as that just has to go to a player on a blue blood. plus he is the wrong color.

looking at it LG will not win the NPOY as that just has to go to a player on a blue blood. plus he is the wrong color.
giphy.gif

2010 NPOY was from OSU..
2011 NPOY was from BYU...
2013 NPOY was from Michigan..
2014 NPOY was from Creighton..
2015 NPOY was from Wisconsin..

2016 NPOY was from Oklahoma..
2018 NPOY was from Villanova...

Those in bold where white...

I mean, other than that---your post is spot on...RollLaugh

Reactions: jwardelt
3 of the 10 and 6 of the last 20 NPOYs have been white. That's also the same number of NPOYs that have come from the blue bloods. He sniffs paint.
so he has a 30% or 3 in 10 of winning the NPOY. not exactly inspiring odds now are they?

I’m at St. Louis Mardi Gras rn, really drunk. But gg @hailtoyourvictor. Looked like Wagner played great. Up against the wall now. Going to have to go hard the last 3 games and in the BTT to get a bid.
It’s still real weird that you post significantly more during an IU game than your own Purdue game. Lol. Can’t say I’m surprised.

3 of the 10 and 6 of the last 20 NPOYs have been white. That's also the same number of NPOYs that have come from the blue bloods. He sniffs paint.
He's an attention whore, TBH. A troll. Or stupid. Or, well, all of those. Since 2010, 7 of the NPOY have been from non blueblood programs, so to speak. Only three have been from blueboods----AD in 2012, Mason in 2017 and Zion last year.

looking at the NCAAT it looks like these are out
NW 1-14 in the BT 6-19 overall
Nebraska 2-13 in the BT 7-19 overall
Minnesota 6-9 in the BT 12-13 overall
Purdue 7-10 in the BT 14-14 overall

on the bubble
Wisconsin 9-6 in the BT but 16-10 overall.

the rest have 17 or more wins. last 5 games
H Rutgers
@ Michigan
H Minnesota
H NW
@ Indiana

win 3 of the last 5 and they get in.

You have no idea how statistics work you fvcking old dried cum rag.

like you have a clue on how that work. here is a simple lesson in this case

3 of 10 = 30% that means 7-10 non white players = 70%
6 of 20 = 30% that means 14-20 non white players = 70%

now then try to explain your new math to the board

name calling internet tough guy.

looking at the NCAAT it looks like these are out
NW 1-14 in the BT 6-19 overall
Nebraska 2-13 in the BT 7-19 overall
Minnesota 6-9 in the BT 12-13 overall
Purdue 7-10 in the BT 14-14 overall

on the bubble
Wisconsin 9-6 in the BT but 16-10 overall.

the rest have 17 or more wins. last 5 games
H Rutgers
@ Michigan
H Minnesota
H NW
@ Indiana

win 3 of the last 5 and they get in.

GTFO with this bubble shit. We’re a ****ing 7 seed on bracketology. That’s not even close to the bubble you dumb ****ing Iowa dipshit.

IU is on the ****ing bubble.

Reactions: bMORE607
GTFO with this bubble shit. We’re a ****ing 7 seed on bracketology. That’s not even close to the bubble you dumb ****ing Iowa dipshit.

IU is on the ****ing bubble.
IU is considered a 9 on Bracketville...#1 rated bracket predictor the past 5 years. Wisconsin as you mentioned, is a 7. 10 seed IMO is the cutoff for being on the bubble. If Selection Show was today, Indiana would be safely in.

https://bracketville.wordpress.com/bracketology/

Gil's a ****ing idiot.

Reactions: jwardelt
Everybody would be. With that defense Iowa is going to be a popular upset pick.

You haven't been watching then.

We have 2 styles. Start 2 centers and play D or go 4 guard and give up points.

But we score lot with the 4 guard.

We are going to be a handful come March. If Fran don't fvck it up

You gave up 100 to a shitty ass Purdue team. You can’t even begin to convince people Iowa plays any defense.

With a 4 guard approach. Our starting lineup now, is solid.

And What does that have to bitch smacking on Maryland and damn near beating you guys?

Hang a banner for that win since it’s the closest you corn fed fvcks will get to one this year.

Just saying. You aren't the guy to be talking shit.

I pray we draw you guys again vs IL, Michigan, OSU, and even Wisconsin.

We will beat Maryland. Bet.

Oh, I agree. Wasn't implying UM couldn't beat those teams. Just saying I don't think its a given that UM's "A" game is better.

Note: IMO though, I think Baylor, KU, GU and SDSU are a notch above. Not saying they are unbeatable ......But their "A" game(s) IMO is better than everyone else's.
SDSU exposed. Next.

ADVERTISEMENT