ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Purdue is one of the few teams that has won consistently at the Kohl Center. I'm sure they're due to pull something out of their ass tonight. We'll see.
giphy.gif

Aleem Ford and Brad Davison will combine for 9 three-pointers and the Badgers win by 12. Congrats.

Purdue is one of the few teams that has won consistently at the Kohl Center. I'm sure they're due to pull something out of their ass tonight. We'll see.
Yeah, ignoring Painter's first season when Purdue barely fielded a roster, Painter is 5-5 at the Kohl Center. And that aligns perfectly with my expectations for Purdue.

50/50 they show up and defend and rebound and walk away with a 6 point win.

50/50 they forget to get off the bus and let Wisky shoot 50% from three and lose by 14.

Last edited:
Reactions: jwardelt
Yeah, ignoring Painter's season when Purdue barely fielded a roster, Painter is 5-5 at the Kohl Center. And that aligns perfectly with my expectations for Purdue.

50/50 they show up and defend and rebound and walk away with a 6 point win.

50/50 they forget to get off the bus and let Wisky shoot 50% from three and lose by 14.

That is impressive. 5-5 at the Kohl is not easy.

Reactions: cmore79
So when Christopher commits that will put this class better than the Glenn Robinson III, McGary, Stauskas, LeVert, Albrecht class on paper.......... without Todd.

So when Christopher commits that will put this class better than the Glenn Robinson III, McGary, Stauskas, LeVert, Albrecht class on paper.......... without Todd.
Are you really going to be that guy? This season is still ongoing and you are trumping guys who haven't even committed for future seasons. That's some Gil type shit.

Reactions: Jaycg15
ADVERTISEMENT