ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Now Iowa must think it’s Halloween still. Just put a skeleton in an Iowa uniform in.

Reactions: klize17
@Jaycg15

why/when did Coleman-Lands transfer? I remember the name but can’t remember what he did at UI.

Iowa D:

giphy.gif

@Jaycg15

why/when did Coleman-Lands transfer? I remember the name but can’t remember what he did at UI.

Why? He was lazy and useless. All he did was camp out at the 3 point line and throw up bricks. He had no ability to put the ball on the floor to create for himself or others. On defense he didn’t even pretend to care.

Beilein giving his spot to Duncan Robinson was one of his best roster moves for sure.

Why? He was lazy and useless. All he did was camp out at the 3 point line and throw up bricks. He had no ability to put the ball on the floor to create for himself or others. On defense he didn’t even pretend to care.

Beilein giving his spot to Duncan Robinson was one of his best roster moves for sure.

He’s torching Iowa so not completely useless.

what does Beilein have to do with him?

Beilein? Didn’t realize JCL played for Michigan.

He’s torching Iowa so not completely useless.

what does Beilein have to do with him?

He was our top target in that class for 2 years. But he kept stringing us along. We were always in his top two while his other favorite kept changing. Beilein finally got tired of waiting and gave his roster slot to Robinson. Brey also pulled his offer at around the same time. So by the time the kid committed he only had one committable off left on the table from his top 3.

depaul's pg is on his 5th team, not sure I want a player like that,

Coleman is shooting of his ass 22.2% from 3 this season after shooting 25% from 3 last season avg'ing 2.7 ppg after 3 games is 5-7 from 3 in the 1st half. 14 points at halftime.

DePaul played tneir best half in the last year. will Iowa come back no but I do expect a better 2nd half,
Iowa 2-8 from 3. not your typical shooting from 3,

Coleman is shooting of his ass 22.2% from 3 this season after shooting 25% from 3 last season avg'ing 2.7 ppg after 3 games is 5-7 from 3 in the 1st half. 14 points at halftime.

DePaul played tneir best half in the last year. will Iowa come back no but I do expect a better 2nd half,

That has nothing to do with Iowa’s defense I am sure

Reactions: KisteK
He was our top target in that class for 2 years. But he kept stringing us along. We were always in his top two while his other favorite kept changing. Beilein finally got tired of waiting and gave his roster slot to Robinson. Brey also pulled his offer at around the same time. So by the time the kid committed he only had one committable off left on the table from his top 3.

ok. Don’t follow Michigan recruiting so wasn’t sure of the reference.

They are currently mushroom stamping you. You probably should want a player like that

Iowa’s defense is still garbage.

That has nothing to do with Iowa’s defense I am sure
the arc has been moved back and they have had a few hands in their face but are hitting 3's from past NBA range, what more is a player to do, guard them out past 27' or further?

now they call a foul on Wieskamp when he was no where near anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT