ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Gun to head 1 scene its this one, but there are so many.

That’s a classic.

giphy.gif

This was great too.

Reactions: bMORE607
the arc has been moved back and they have had a few hands in their face but are hitting 3's from past NBA range, what more is a player to do, guard them out past 27' or further?

now they call a foul on Wieskamp when he was no where near anybody.

So is Wieskamp better than Paul Reed? Asking for a friend that got in a debate with some idiot on the internet about this very topic.

Damn, now that the season has started there’s going to more days like today where I was swamped at work and there are too many pages in the thread to catch up on. Will have to get used to just skipping pages again.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
2 EX Illinois player are leading the way. in RSSR Moore who is on his 5th team and SR Coleman-Lands.

hmm using Illinois castoffs. oh well Iowa non-conference winning streak had to end sometime, @18

Alright, I've got Charlie Moore at
Cal
Kansas
DePaul

Where else has he been?

*edit: I looked it up. DePaul is his third stop

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
The Big Ten has been horseshit in the non con. Hopefully OSU, MSU, and others can pick up some much needed wins.

2 EX Illinois player are leading the way. in RSSR Moore who is on his 5th team and SR Coleman-Lands.

hmm using Illinois castoffs. oh well Iowa non-conference winning streak had to end sometime, @18
Charlie Moore was never on Illinois, but it just goes to show you that our leftovers are better than Iowa this year.

Yes funny thing is Chris balas and mhoops(rivals um b-ball poster with Chicago ties) have inferred recently miller would be headed to um but Juwan didn’t want to pay up, looks like he may now.
RollLaugh

That dude has no idea. Miller is from Peoria. His family has been pushing Illinois since day 1.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Like the attitude. Not a Tom Crean I'm a weird ass bitch and have an over inflated self worth attitude but an I don't have time for stupid questions attitude.
I think you're going to see more of this from Archie this year. He as patient as he can probably be for two years. Year 1, a patched together roster learning a completely new system. Year 2, injuries galore with a young team. Year 3, he's tired of this shit.

I think you're going to see more of this from Archie this year. He as patient as he can probably be for two years. Year 1, a patched together roster learning a completely new system. Year 2, injuries galore with a young team. Year 3, he's tired of this shit.
He's definitely one of the better .500 coaches in CBB. I bet you guys even make a Sweet 16 sometime in the next 5 years. That would be huge.

Yeah I think its a message of if you want to play you better earn it. With the rest of the front court DD will need to step it up if he wants to play.

You're right. I just looked it up. That would be very normal for Indiana to make a Sweet Sixteen once every 5 years. Been that way for about a quarter century.

Correction. Maybe he'll take you guys to an Elite 8. THAT would be huge for the program.
LaughingLaughingLaughing

You're right. I just looked it up. That would be very normal for Indiana to make a Sweet Sixteen once every 5 years. Been that way for about a quarter century.

Correction. Maybe he'll take you guys to an Elite 8. THAT would be huge for the program.

Kind of like you all and NCAA championships.

5>3

Reactions: klize17 and SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT