ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

The Pac 12 Network (and whoever works at AZ's arena) must be ran by college students.

It fcking sucks.

Hands in front of the cameras. Shotclocks dont work. Fouls not being added.

Bush league

Illinois playing pretty well in the road at Arizona. Feels good to finally have a team that belongs on the court again.

Why is Cockburn setting useless screens on the 3 point line?

His usage is baffling. The man is 7'0 like 300 pounds....throw the ball up and let him score.

The Pac 12 Network (and whoever works at AZ's arena) must be ran by college students.

It fcking sucks.

Hands in front of the cameras. Shotclocks dont work. Fouls not being added.

Bush league
Have you seen BTN+? The fact they make us pay to listen to pre-pubescent kids commentate is ridiculous.

Lol. So Purdue can’t have a good offense because they haven’t had a 100 yard rusher? They were never going to be a good running team. They were built to be a pass heavy team. Why keep focusing on Purdue’s lack of a running game?

Not a legit excuse not having one of the most dynamic/best players in college football? Lol
You're wasting your time arguing with the guy, all he cares about is the run game, because, you know, teams have never won games with it.

Why is Cockburn setting useless screens on the 3 point line?

His usage is baffling. The man is 7'0 like 300 pounds....throw the ball up and let him score.
He had a 45% usage last game, and they're fronting him and sagging help side. When he gets them on his hip, they made post entries.

He had a 45% usage last game, and they're fronting him and sagging help side. When he gets them on his hip, they made post entries.

It just seems like a major waste.

A guy that size should not be setting pointless screens at the top of the key.

Feed big man ball, let big man put in basket.

It just seems like a major waste.

A guy that size should not be setting pointless screens at the top of the key.

Feed big man ball, let big man put in basket.
They've run a ton of pick and roll with him. He doesn't have the skill set to catch the ball further than 6' from the hoop.

God damn that was a second half ass whooping
15-0 run full of stupid plays by Illinois. I think we practiced post entries over 5'-2" waterboys. That said, that's a borderline top 10 team.

Maryland is rent free in your head. God help your fan base if Turge somehow figures it out. I’m going to make some of you quit this board or hopefully KYS.

Oh hey @JohnHoosierr, Romeo is back with the Celtics. Lulz. Romeo will likely have a better NBA career than Edwards.
Both of them have the talent. I think both players' biggest issue is their attitudes -- Romeo doesn't show a lot of hunger/competitiveness, and Carsen gets so angry he can't even crack a smile on the bench when they made the big comeback against the Deer.

15-0 run full of stupid plays by Illinois. I think we practiced post entries over 5'-2" waterboys. That said, that's a borderline top 10 team.
Purdue's struggling w/ post entry as well. Unsure if that showed against TX as I couldn't watch, but it's been an issue in everything else we've seen.

Can be an adjustment when guys aren't used to it.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Now I want to see Gil defend this recruiting class
grandpa-simpson-285x213.jpg

don't mind him choosing ISU as he stayed instate vs going to a Blue blood, my biggest gripe is why did he string Fran along like he did, he was at Iowa's game Friday night then went into the locker room to celebrate the win with the players, only to commit to the clowns Monday morning. plus Fran went on a in home visit on Thursday.

not only did he waste Fran's time but also the Universities money. Prohm ran off a couple of RSFR to make room for Foster as he was 2 over going into next fall, now the question is who's the next creaning victim?

looks like Jordan will play so that gives Fran 4 rides to give and Connor said he would give his ride up for the right player.

don't mind him choosing ISU as he stayed instate vs going to a Blue blood, my biggest gripe is why did he string Fran along like he did, he was at Iowa's game Friday night then went into the locker room to celebrate the win with the players, only to commit to the clowns Monday morning. plus Fran went on a in home visit on Thursday.

not only did he waste Fran's time but also the Universities money. Prohm ran off a couple of RSFR to make room for Foster as he was 2 over going into next fall, now the question is who's the next creaning victim?

looks like Jordan will play so that gives Fran 4 rides to give and Connor said he would give his ride up for the right player.

Lol. Exactly how I thought you’d respond.

That is truly impressive for a B1G team
losing him to a B12 is bad for a BT team, ISU has won the B12 Tournant Title lately vs Iowa who's last BTT came in the 05-06 season.

look at it from the players point of view.
was hoping that he would choose Iowa but I was not has wrong as they were on 247. it had been 4 to Iowa 2 cloudy. then last night it went to 6 to 100% to Iowa
on Rivals
Evans
Bossi both had going to Iowa.

going off the forecast how could I be wrong? he wants to be a 4 and Iowa needs a 5/4 not someone that only wants to play outside the arc. especially @7'0.

like I said having choose Iowa would have been great but I am not going to cry because he chose ISU.

ADVERTISEMENT