ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

I love having this argument every 6 months. Maryland seems to add a championship every time it comes up while Purdoodoo keeps getting left behind with NW and Rutgers.
I realize what you are trying to do here but candidly I care absolutely nothing about how Purdue does in Olympic sports. Hell, the women’s basketball championship didn’t even matter to me.

I realize what you are trying to do here but candidly I care absolutely nothing about how Purdue does in Olympic sports. Hell, the women’s basketball championship didn’t even matter to me.

That's awesome. Oh wait you don't have a basketball or football championship. Go sit in the corner, bitch.

Reactions: SNU0821
Try harder

bal-terps-to-honor-gary-williams-and-the-2001-final-four-and-2002-national-championship-teams-20170127

How much are you crying right now? Seriously we can all see the emotional breakdown coming.

Lot of upset Purdue fans trying to downplay athletics because their school has been historically terrible.

Yeah I'm enjoying this run, but I am not even going to come close to thinking indiana has a chance in happy valley following a loss. Indiana does have a chance at home against Michigan though.

Idk we’ve lost our next game after our first loss of the season the last two years against teams worse than this Indiana team. Hopefully we’re not looking ahead to Ohio State, but I’d be scared if it was in Indiana

Michigan has won 23 straight against Indiana. Maybe you guys will keep it within 10 for a moral victory or something but squeaking by dogshit teams like Maryland and Nebraska doesn’t give Indiana a chance this year against Michigan.

Michigan has won 23 straight against Indiana. Maybe you guys will keep it within 10 for a moral victory or something but squeaking by dogshit teams like Maryland and Nebraska doesn’t give Indiana a chance this year against Michigan.
Indiana has played Michigan really well. I've seen worse IU teams damn near beat Michigan; two OT games the past 4 games. Including the 2 OT game in Bloomington. Of the past 8 games, only 2 have been decided by 14 or more points.

I think IU has a better chance that you think Hail.

Indiana has played Michigan really well. I've seen worse IU teams damn near beat Michigan; two OT games the past 4 games. Including the 2 OT game in Bloomington. Of the past 8 games, only 2 have been decided by 14 or more points.

I think IU has a better chance that you think Hail.

23 straight.

Not gonna happen.

Agreed, no way Michigan gets caught looking ahead to a team Harbaugh has never beat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT