ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Do I disagree with BTG's? At times. Do I think that your better takes are his leftovers? More than likely. Do I think that BTG's thought that Illinois was a dark horse for the Final 4 and MSU was garbage? Laughing I don't think there's a respectable basketball analyst on earth that would have uttered such moronic statements.

Huh? This is a bunch of random gibberish. Im asking do you disagree with BTG and me that Holtmann has been the best hire of the B1G recently?

Huh? This is a bunch of random gibberish. Im asking do you disagree with BTG and me that Holtmann has been the best hire of the B1G recently?
And IDGAF about that statement. I'm talking about how hard you ride BTG's dick, and the only decent statements you make are ripping him off. You posted that as your own before crediting the real source.

And IDGAF about that statement. I'm talking about how hard you ride BTG's dick, and the only decent statements you make are ripping him off. You posted that as your own before crediting the real source.

This doesnt make any sense and has nothing to do with Holtman being a great hire, just going to ignore you from now on rather than try to keep up with whichever direction your posts are headed next.

This doesnt make any sense and has nothing to do with Holtman being a great hire, just going to ignore you from now on rather than try to keep up with whichever direction your posts are headed next.
It has everything to do with you which is why it probably makes no sense. Reality and self-awareness are a dangerous cocktail for you. Neither one can co-exist with the image you have of yourself. Can't wait for your next username. I have a suggestion: BigTenIdiot

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
Cassius Winston this season has scored more points on the season than any other player under Tom Izzo. Obviously health had a lot to do with this, Denzel would be number 1, but still a great accomplishment.

Reactions: pig1960
Cassius Winston this season has scored more points on the season than any other player under Tom Izzo. Obviously health had a lot to do with this, Denzel would be number 1, but still a great accomplishment.

And he's only a few assists away from breaking the B1G single season record.

Reactions: pig1960
That is impressive and I wouldn’t have guessed it.

I saw this morning that Carsen Edwards has scored more points in a single season by a Big Ten player since Glenn Robinson in 1994, which also surprised me.

That is impressive and I wouldn’t have guessed it.

I saw this morning that Carsen Edwards has scored more points in a single season by a Big Ten player since Glenn Robinson in 1994, which also surprised me.

Chuckers gotta chuck

Last Sweet Sixteen for each B1G team:

Michigan - 2019
Michigan State - 2019
Purdue - 2019
Wisconsin - 2017
Maryland - 2016
Indiana - 2016
Ohio State - 2013
Illinois - 2005
Penn State - 2001
Iowa - 1999
Minnesota - 1997
Rutgers - 1979
Northwestern - Never
Nebraska - Never

Michigan - 2019
Michigan State - 2019
Purdue - 2019
Wisconsin - 2017
Maryland - 2016
Indiana - 2016
Ohio State - 2013
Illinois - 2005
Penn State - 2001
Iowa - 1999
Minnesota - 1997
Rutgers - 1979
Northwestern - Never
Nebraska - Never

survivor1.gif

Really not all that surprising.

Michigan - 2019
Michigan State - 2019
Purdue - 2019
Wisconsin - 2017
Maryland - 2016
Indiana - 2016
Ohio State - 2013
Illinois - 2005
Penn State - 2001
Iowa - 1999
Minnesota - 1997
Rutgers - 1979
Northwestern - Never
Nebraska - Never

For the record Indiana should be above Maryland on this list.

Do you have the numbers contributed by Wisconsin, OSU, and Michigan? These three schools, plus MSU, are B1G basketball for the past twenty years.

Lot of data in the tweet that Kyle Austin replied to, at this link:

https://expo.mlive.com/news/g66l-20...versities-michigan-state-is-a-top-earner.html

I can't link the individual charts, but there are a lot of them that break down the B1G results / money earned, just Universities in Michigan, B1G vs. other conferences, etc.

Reactions: buckymel
Reactions: MileHighSpartan

Michigan - 2019
Michigan State - 2019
Purdue - 2019
Wisconsin - 2017
Maryland - 2016
Indiana - 2016
Ohio State - 2013
Illinois - 2005
Penn State - 2001