ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Disagree- since Bruno is getting double teamed each time since nobody besides Wiggins can shoot a three...
I know Wiggins is slender, but I'd have him set some ball screens for Cowan/Ayala. Hopefully get those guys playing downhill and getting into the lane, or hitting Wiggins on the pop.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I know Wiggins is slender, but I'd have him set some ball screens for Cowan/Ayala. Hopefully get those guys playing downhill and getting into the lane, or hitting Wiggins on the pop.
Not a bad idea considering he is the only one that’s been able to hit a jumper

Not a bad idea considering he is the only one that’s been able to hit a jumper
I think I watched the last 10 minutes and saw more Morsell long jumpers/3s than shots in the lane. Lot of stagnant passing around the perimeter.

Why is everyone talking about the Maryland game?

Don't you know the Hoosiers are in a tight one on ESPN?

Thought for sure Kansas would be upset R1. Haven't been high on the Jayhawks since early Dec.
Maaay have had a couple (?) drinks too many and "bet ink"..
Lucky for me, my friends aren't complete assholes.

Great win to the Buckeyes last night, decided to watch the game from the safety of my own home. In fact, I'll be watching the remainder of the tourney from my couch, most likely. Laughing

The 20 game BIG schedule is a freaking grind but if you can get in the NCAAT you are battle tested for sure and it helps. We are seeing that this weekend

Reactions: BabaySharkk
ADVERTISEMENT