ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

tenor.gif
I agreed with you 100% and will happily take the L

Should I drop anything on my way over? Chicken parm sandwich? Decent looking woman? I assume the answer is “anything but corn”, correct?
Close to correct. Is it a good chicken parm or just bullshit "I'm half Italian half Jersey" bullshit? I can be bought, but you probably don't have the scratch.

Is no one else watching this game? I know some of you took the day off and started boozing early, but it’s not even midnight yet. I take back my comment about the top notch performance.

Thank ****ing god Iowa State lost. I know it's unbecoming. But it feels good man. We get to say we beat them and advanced in the same year. We also clubbed those bitches pretty good on the gridiron (ugly game).

Getting greedy. And I encourage my Big Ten brethren (apart from the sad Wisconsin folk) to sing along. I know you can hear me. I'm screaming. Please join me in a rousing polka.

Reactions: hawkit3113
JFC refs letting cinnci do whatever they want. Hawks getting called for the slightest touch.
:eek::eek::eek:
You can't say that. You're not an Iowa fan. Only Iowa fans can comment about poor officiating towards Iowa, because it doesn't actually ever happen. It's just made up bullsh** by Iowa fans and only done when they lose, right................?

Thanks for coming, everyone. That's the ballgame.

Went against Purdue today. I don't feel great about it but i couldn't stomach pulling for them.

Reactions: pig1960
a happy day for Hawk fans, the men advanced, the women advanced, Lee for wrestling is going for a championship, 7 are in the AA Brackets, Iowa State lost and Wisconsin lost. HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE. :D:p

This man has wisdom. This is how you invest. You stay upbeat every day and committed to your investment. Even during the down the times. And the investment gets appraised each and every year. If you're up, you take the dividend and go to your cousin's friend and try to double up in March.

KP has it as purdue -5, i took the 3.5 with Nova. I'm up a bottle of Mckenna 10 and he wanted double or nothing. I think i lose but I'm generous.
Hopefully you can keep winning until he puts up a bottle PVW

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT