ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Who else is done playing so I can start tagging some posters into the off season thread
Iowa State.

Sorry, you meant Big Ten. Wisconsin, Northwestern probably, Illinois I think (they maybe are NIT and active). Has anybody heard from Penn State? I'm worried about Penn State.

Edit: Probably Iowa at about 1:30 PM central tomorrow.

I don't know if the question's been asked in this 775 page thread or in years' previous versions, so here goes. We're all on board about the CBI right? No Big Ten school is paying to play in the CBI. This is not AAU. Right?

Pretty sure thats a fvck no, but idk.
I just checked out the wiki of the CBI. There are some former champions of their tourney that are P5 members and were P5 members when they played in that dogshit. I don't see Big Ten schools. I know Iowa would not do this (and I would stop paying back my student loans if they ever did this on principle and tank my own credit as penance for ever believing). You can get a better game at the old Field House by the west campus dorms.

Reactions: bMORE607
I think when the last team either wins it they are knocked out would be a good time to start the out of season thread, beging with the Final signers signed and then start talking about who is thinking about who is thinking about leaving early Pro or transfers.

I think when the last team either wins it they are knocked out would be a good time to start the out of season thread, beging with the Final signers signed and then start talking about who is thinking about who is thinking about leaving early Pro or transfers.

Off season thread already started boo

yeah since your team has crashed n burned in the 1st round and Iowa has gone further than you ever expected.
GrimShowyEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Has Gard been a bust so far? What’s he going to do now that he doesn’t have the rat faces players?

1st BT team to reach the sweet 16 and we know their will be a 2nd in either MSU or Minnesota. later on.

1st BT team to reach the sweet 16 and we know their will be a 2nd in either MSU or Minnesota. later on.
It’s going to be so weird seeing MSU vs Minny in a second round game. Have two B1G teams ever played each other in the second round before?

It’s going to be so weird seeing MSU vs Minny in a second round game. Have two B1G teams ever played each other in the second round before?
not sure but what makes it even weirder is seeing 3 teams from the same conference in the same region. when there are 8 teams they should be put 2 teams in each region,

ADVERTISEMENT