ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Gut punch. Sorry Terps. So close, but obviously that won’t make it feel better.

Bummer for Maryland. But an incredible game. Gotta think that's Bruno's last college game, but still a lot of talent there to work with.

missed ft's cost MD the game hitting 16-23 for 69.6% is not good.
9 made 3's to 7 made 3's for LSU.
42 Rebounds to 34 rebounds for LSU
7 Blocks to 4 blocks for LSU

this game was there for MD to take,

Nope. They played great in the second half. Could have folded like a lawn chair when they couldn’t make anything in the 1st. Turge made an adjustment and it nearly won them the game. Took the SEC champ down to the wire.
Agree with you. Played a very good team tough, and Turge pushed the right buttons to get them going again but it just wasn't enough.

But I'll still be pissed when Purdue loses tonight. Don't think we have a chance if Nojel is at like 60%.

Reactions: bMORE607
Huge walk and no call
Sht I just rewound the dvr, and I think you might be right. His first step after picking ip the dribble may been his left foot. Then it goes right foot, left foot, and shot. Hard to be sure though. I can’t go slow motion on my dvr.

Sht I just rewound the dvr, and I think you might be right. His first step after picking ip the dribble may been his left foot. Then it goes right foot, left foot, and shot. Hard to be sure though. I can’t go slow motion on my dvr.”

Press pause and then fast forward and it should be able to do slowmo. Atleast it does for my dvr.

Press pause and then fast forward and it should be able to do slowmo. Atleast it does for my dvr.
Damn, wish I knew that before today. Just rewatched a few times in slow mo. It’s really close, but it does look like he picked ip the dribble right before his left foot goes down, and then he takes two steps before the shot. In real time, I don’t know how often that wpuld get called though.

Reactions: bMORE607
I have carney (not carnal) knowledge about corn, bro. I have lived all but 2 years of 30 in Iowa. I have been on one actual farm in Iowa (have an uncle who broke free from the broke urban white Catholic stranglehold of working in meat packing plants or at John Deere). What you know as corn is sweet corn. Sweet corn is basically a garden vegetable novelty in Iowa. Field corn is a different thing. Florida and Georgia actually grow incredible early season sweet corn. I was a child carney working mostly just state of Iowa events all over when I learned this. We had a sweet corn roaster and could pump out dozens and dozens of fresh ears per hour if the demand was there. Prior to late June, all of the sweet corn was supplied by the less famous farmers of Florida and Georgia. I don't know ag, but I do know that. I don't know much, but I do know that.

Might be the greatest post ever.

giphy.gif

He didn't say he didn't travel he just said he wouldn't have made the call.
TBH, I'm not so sure he did travel. And IF he did, it was minuscule. In other words, it wasn't as if the travel was abvious, or gave an advantage. That is why I said I would have left it alone.

ADVERTISEMENT