ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Thanks for nothing Wisky/Oregon. I thought betting the over on 53.5 was easy money. But they both decided to shit themselves in the first half. What an awful half of basketball.

We’re really good at shooting. Congrats Oregon.

Cincy was about the same as Buttgers

giphy.gif

My god Happ on that save. I don't care if this is a lame ass Jon Rothstein-esque quote, but that's the shit that makes college bball great.

What happ-ened?
He made a diving save to tip it back to some Wisco guard, crashed into the seats, got back up, posted up and got it back, then saw a double coming and spun out and got fouled. They didn't end up scoring on the possession, but it was all effort...and looks like Wisco is gonna be the first B1G loss despite that play.

Ethan Happ. You were everything this conference stood for. You will be missed next year and the years to come. When my ashes are spread across the Atlantic, let it be known I lived in the day of Ethan Happ. He is the barometer. Forever grateful.

53.5 was for the first half only.
ok don't bet on sports so I didn't know that it could be done by the half, I stick to the lucky 7's slot machines. last time I played one was when I was in Reno 9 years ago and won 689 dollars, took the tickets cashed it in and went to round up the family to eat then went to my room to rest. drove to Reno 6 weeks after having a triple by pass,

was supposed to bowl in the USB Nationals Son needed a new partner while I watched.5 1/2 months later had my stroke that left my left arm useless and my left leg very weak.

If they ever tell my story, let them say that I walked with giants.
Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die.
Let them say I lived in the time of ZION the tamer of acc teams.
Let them say I lived in the time of Ethan Happ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT