ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

It will. I would go every year if I lived in Indy. Do you live near there? And the Hawks drank all the bars out of beer, lol. Loud and proud baby.

The Big 10 basketball tourney is on the bucket list as well.

Used to...moved out west October 2017.

Yep there was no beer in the city. I am proud to say I helped in that.

Reactions: superhusker33
It will. I would go every year if I lived in Indy. Do you live near there? And the Hawks drank all the bars out of beer, lol. Loud and proud baby.

The Big 10 basketball tourney is on the bucket list as well.

Went to that last time it was in Chicago. Will probably go this year. The old lady and I are thinking about doing the whole having kids thing in the next year or two so gotta get my fix in now.

Went to that last time it was in Chicago. Will probably go this year. The old lady and I are thinking about doing the whole having kids thing in the next year or two so gotta get my fix in now.

That is awesome. Let me know if you make the trip this year. Pretty sure I am going. I think it would be cool to meet a bunch of different fans all at once. The CWS is like that.

Good luck to anybody meeting superhusker at the Big Ten tourney

tenor.gif

There are some great games tonight. The BIG 10 can redeem itself from IL shitting the bed last night.

Man, tough read. I can't help but feel like we as fans and caretakers create that lethal combination of both entitled and with unreasonable expectations and it sets these guys up to descend down the rabbit hole as soon as things go wrong.

RIP James.

Absolutely...and when the game goes away there is no one around. You no longer matter to all the people that “loved” you. It’s got to be an incredibly tough feeling.

Reactions: SNU0821
It would be cool to met up in Chi Town for the BIG 10 tourney. Or Indy.

Been to the tournament in both cities. Fun time, the fans mingle well. Hawks always lose the first game though, but other than that...

Reactions: KisteK
Gustafson

It’s crazy because South Share graduates about 20 kids every year and has produce Big Ten player of the year Jolene Anderson and now this Gustafson girl who averages 23 and 12.

Ok, I remember Anderson but can't recall hearing about Gustafson.

Damn hard read.

I have a told this before but I was playing cards at a former basketball player's one time and Hardy walks in with his uncle. Seemed like a great guy and at that time he was dominating.

Based on that article Hep's death probably effected him more than anyone on his teams. Just so sad. Couldn't believe the news when they said he had committed suicide.

Bikoff made a comment today that the last time he spoke with him, Hardy sounded like he was doing great and excited for the acting and modeling. Sounds like when that didn't workout for him, he was finished mentally.

I have a told this before but I was playing cards at a former basketball player's one time and Hardy walks in with his uncle. Seemed like a great guy and at that time he was dominating.

Based on that article Hep's death probably effected him more than anyone on his teams. Just so sad. Couldn't believe the news when they said he had committed suicide.

Bikoff made a comment today that the last time he spoke with him, Hardy sounded like he was doing great and excited for the acting and modeling. Sounds like when that didn't workout for him, he was finished mentally.

Its the small town high school letter jacket guy on steroids. Ive seen it in normal life though, people that thought they were destined for success and when they fall short of the extremely lofty goals they had set as in high school they just lose it mentally and can't handle the defeat. Crazy life.

Reactions: klize17
Its the small town high school letter jacket guy on steroids. Ive seen it in normal life though, people that thought they were destined for success and when they fall short of the extremely lofty goals they had set as in high school they just lose it mentally and can't handle the defeat. Crazy life.

Especially when you have multiple family members probably depending on your success like he had. The sense of failure has to be extremely strong.

Yeah, no sane person picked Arizona to be in the Final Four.
That bracket was a dumpster fire. Arizona on paper was better than 4/5 of the rest of them. Problem was, they play the game on the court.

What a shit show of a thread.
Evergreen Post
(Someone else said something similar two or four pages before this, I tried to use my response on theirs and it wasn't in my Quotes... next page, found this gem. Laughing

How many of you are into the booger sugar?

Why rage when you can float?

Haha. Gilligan just got the boot off rivals. He should have stayed in his lane and stayed away from the football board.

Oh ffs.

that's actually kinda shitty if he got banned for that. he has some health issues and honestly livens up the board imo. just let him be.

He needs to keep his ass here, damnit.

5 now I think? I don't remember, he's like a damn cockroach that you stomp on and think is dead but the asshole keeps moving.

Also to clear it up, he went on a pretty big racist bender in a PM with me talking about how black folks are preconditioned to be mentally inferior to whites and thus prone to violence more and yadda.

Tried to give him a little bit of rope to correct himself then he doubled down on it to extremes. Ended up hanging himself over it.

Me and him DM different than you & him.
:oops:

I agree with letting Gil have a pass to stay here. A war vet who’s had a stroke should get a little bit of leeway. @CowpokeU

Think Nova is a little overrated at 8 but man, UM looks good.

Pains me to say this but I really think they win the conference this year. There are legit.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT