ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Is Ball State bad? They beat ND last year and returned most of that team.

They finished 173 in KP last year. Beat ND but finished with loses to direction Michigan and Illinois schools, 188/168/249 ranked teams and Kent St, 211.

Reactions: SNU0821
No I’m saying that my life is so busy that I’d love to sit on my couch on a Saturday evening and binge college sports. It’s weird to use that as an insult.
That’s my point. I’ve got kids. It’s not like I go out every weekend. I’m happy to sit, have a few drinks and watch sports.

Eastern playing really well. Fun to watch. Carsen with not the most efficient game, but still played well. Finding others.

Eastern playing really well. Fun to watch. Carsen with not the most efficient game, but still played well. Finding others.
Carsen being Carsen, am I right Blaire?

What about Cline? 0-6 from 3pt range. Lol.

Haarms is going to be a monster if not this year by next season. Wheeler looked solid. Happy with the performance to cruise in the second half and shoot as bad as we did. Eastern was also sensational.

Purdue win and the last second Ball State cover.

*thumbs up kid gif*
giphy.gif

Reactions: BoilerExpress
21.9% from 3... woof!!
Meh. Carsen ans Cline are proven 3 point shooters. A bad game here and there is no big deal if they win. IU, on the other hand, I’m pretty sure has a lower 3 point shooting percentage than Purdue. Isn’t that what your claim was?

Meh. Carsen ans Cline are proven 3 point shooters. A bad game here and there is no big deal if they win. IU, on the other hand, I’m pretty sure has a lower 3 point shooting percentage than Purdue. Isn’t that what your claim was?
Cline and Edwards = 3/19... 16%... woof!

Reactions: SNU0821
Haarms is going to be a monster if not this year by next season. Wheeler looked solid. Happy with the performance to cruise in the second half and shoot as bad as we did. Eastern was also sensational.

Eastern is going to be a monster on defense this year.

Cline and Edwards = 3/19... 16%... woof!
Both are proven 40% shooters over 3 and 2 seasons respectively. I am not worried.
Although they shot horrible tonight, they still have had a better shooting season than IU, which once again, was your take, right?

Nobody who has watched both teams play both games is thinking right now that IU is the better team.

Both are proven 40% shooters over 3 and 2 seasons respectively. I am not worried.
Although they shot horrible tonight, they still have had a better shooting season than IU, which once again, was your take, right?

Nobody who has watched both teams play both games is thinking right now that IU is the better team.
Lol you must not have watched IU play then. You won by 9 points to a MAC team. Cline and Carsen dont have the luxury of wide open shots this season because Haarms isnt near the offensive threat that Haas was. They wont be 40% shooters from 3 this season.

Purdue looks like a mid tier Big Ten team which is what most here predicted.

Lol you must not have watched IU play then. You won by 9 points to a MAC team. Cline and Carsen dont have the luxury of wide open shots this season because Haarms isnt near the offensive threat that Haas was. They wont be 40% shooters from 3 this season.

Purdue looks like a mid tier Big Ten team which is what most here predicted.

McRoberts=Cline

ADVERTISEMENT