ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edey with 19 and 13. That’s a solid game! Oh..wait…that was just the first half!

Indiana women delayed two days trying to get into Iowa city. Cows all over the runway apparently

Trying again this morning for 7 pm game tonight.

Excited for this one.

Win or lose, I hope this game lives up to it's billing, and we see some great basketball, and great shooting.

Excited for this one.

Win or lose, I hope this game lives up to it's billing, and we see some great basketball, and great shooting.
Hmm…I hope Purdue wins by 25 and IU can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

They are talking about IU/Iowa womes game
Big-Ten.jpg

Hope nobody is playing the drinking game where you take a drink everytime they say the Iowa She-Devils name in this pregame show.

Going to be a long night of slurping her snail trail.

Excited for this one.

I flipped over from the FB game and the first thing I see is Clark throw a shoulder into the defender and score.

No call Unreal

Hope nobody is playing the drinking game where you take a drink everytime they say the Iowa She-Devils name in this pregame show.

Going to be a long night of slurping her snail trail.
There’s NFL playoffs on and you’re watching women’s basketball? I mean if it was women’s volleyball I’d understand but women’s basketball?

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif

Purdue fans have to be happy to see more playing time for Heide and Colvin.
I think Heide is a fixture in the rotation now. He’s had double figures minutes 6 straight games and is now shooting 55% from three. He’s not a liability on D either like Loyer and Colvin.

Colvin’s minutes will likely still be inconsistent. Dude flashes star potential on offense but is still a bit lost on D. When we had him and Loyer in there together today, Penn St scored 9 points in a minute.

Oh----Forgot. IU game. So, I mean, what---MGO a Purdue guy, now? Or is he saying you guys lose?

Yeah that game could go either way. IU is really good at home. I have a game, so wont be able to watch.
Not a Purdue fan lol, I’m just looking forward to watching the game as a neutral fan and of course watching this thread go nuts

Not a Purdue fan lol, I’m just looking forward to watching the game as a neutral fan and of course watching this thread go nuts
The IU site gets stormed by PU grads after any PU W or IU L so pre cleaning has been taking place to cut down on the numbers although most will create new user names to meet their IU-obsession mental illnesses.

Has anyone here noticed how some people who are obsessed with another team do their best to deflect on the obsession by making unsupported accusations?

It’s a fascinating case study that appears to belie their feelings of inadequacy.

Do we have anyone here like that?

@bMORE607 what the hell do you mediocre Maryland teams have against Illinois? I’d love to see the record when Illinois is heavily favored.

Reactions: bMORE607
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT