ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game Nebraska. Hard to win on the road when the opponent shots 30% better from three than their season average.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Good game Nebraska. Hard to win on the road when the opponent shots 30% better from three than their season average.
That's pretty crazy that they shot 61% from 3. Nobody is going to beat an opponent that shoots that hot.

You're correct. And you hit 13 threes vs. Nebraska. You haven't done that all season.

You won't do it again.

Badgers about to lose 5 of their next 7 and return to Earth.
We're not going to do that again? WTF does that mean? We shot our average %. You guys made 14 three's on 10 less attempts.

We're not going to do that again? WTF does that mean? We shot our average %. You guys made 14 three's on 10 less attempts.

I was referring to Wisconsin, not Purdue.

Nebraska shot unconscious tonight. That's Wisconsin type of luck.

I was referring to Wisconsin, not Purdue.

Nebraska shot unconscious tonight. That's Wisconsin type of luck.
We haven’t played a close game all year while shooting 25% from 3. I think we’ll be just fine.

Pretty wild fact. Purdue's junior class has never lost a road game without the opposing fans storming the court.

I guess that's a sign of respect and I'm all for people being elated with a win. But at a place like Nebraska, where the tunnel is the opposite corner from the visitor's bench, it's also dangerous. You are asking players who just lost an emotional game to make their way through a crowd. I'm surprised we've never had an ugly incident in college basketball. And that doesn't even address the risk of people being trampled and/or hurt in the sea of humanity that ensues.

Pretty wild fact. Purdue's junior class has never lost a road game without the opposing fans storming the court.

I guess that's a sign of respect and I'm all for people being elated with a win. But at a place like Nebraska, where the tunnel is the opposite corner from the visitor's bench, it's also dangerous. You are asking players who just lost an emotional game to make their way through a crowd. I'm surprised we've never had an ugly incident in college basketball. And that doesn't even address the risk of people being trampled and/or hurt in the sea of humanity that ensues.
Take the loss and move on.

Reactions: MGO2022

Is it also a sign you're losing to people you shouldn't be losing to on the road?

Real question: how frequently are players hurt as a result?
I think it's less about player's getting hurt than one time that an alpha male player in a heightened state of angst has a dumbass student get in his face or even inadvertently bumps him and then the player delivers a forearm shiver or just flat decks the student. Again, I'm shocked it hasn't happened yet and I give kudos to the players for showing restraint in that circumstance.

Reactions: Jaycg15

Take the loss and move on

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
There’s fake news about McDaniel every week. There was a rumor going around that he was injured and out for the year a couple weeks ago. I’m not sure why either, Michigan basketball isn’t even relevant enough to spread rumors about at this point
Is this his Twitter account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT