ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
balcony-clorox.gif

This might be the best Michigan sports year ever: Harbaugh wins national championship and Juwan gets fired

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Totally forgot about Mbawke. That dude was a beast.
Yeah he was. I met him in person and he is shorter than you would think for such a good rebounder and rim protector. I'm 6'6 and he was about an inch taller than me.

Edit: Just looked up hus combine measurements and he measured 6'6.5 without shoes but had a ridiculous wingspan of 7'4. Also has bigger hands than Steven Adams and Rudy Gobert lol.

Indiana women delayed two days trying to get into Iowa city. Cows all over the runway apparently

Trying again this morning for 7 pm game tonight.

Reactions: Middawg
Really Nebraska? 61% from 3 against us and 13% against the pitiful excuse of a defense Iowa rolls out there?
They did their job. Now they can slink back to the bottom of the B1G where they belong.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if we drop that game. We’ve looked pretty bad on the road so far.
Oh----Forgot. IU game. So, I mean, what---MGO a Purdue guy, now? Or is he saying you guys lose?

Yeah that game could go either way. IU is really good at home. I have a game, so wont be able to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT