ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

The extension damage is already done, they’re not extending him further. He has a $20M buyout this year though, so he’s probably not going anywhere this year unfortunately. Dolson’s dumb but I think even he sees he needs to go
Yeah he's going nowhere this year. Buyout drops to $7mill after Dec 1, 2024. Then $4million.

I worried this team finds 5 wins, and some ignorant dishwashing liquid bowl offers.

Is this true?

F-FZXXAWUAAKOFT

• Haha
Reactions: texanhoosier1982
Not win----MAKE. Another example of an ignorant contract.
Actually that aspect of the contract was rather innovative by Fred given IU's relative position in FB. I liked it when I read it. Bowls are good at our level. IU fans travel well and like parties in warm climates.

The error was made in the buyout clauses.

Last edited:
Yeah he's going nowhere this year. Buyout drops to $7mill after Dec 1, 2024. Then $4million.

I worried this team finds 5 wins, and some ignorant dishwashing liquid bowl offers.
I have a feeling (no inside info and may be wrong) but a feeling that we may be surprised again by Dolson pulling the trigger earlier than expected as he did with Archie.

It costs $12MM more to do so, but there is also a large opportunity cost in not doing it.

Last edited:
Defense held their own just wish the offense wasn’t so bad. Need to get some playmakers in and get healthy. Besides, will this game end up being vacated? lol
Part of the issue was the O line not being able to give our QB enough time. What was it, like 4 times his arm was hit in the process of throwing?

Reactions: boiler1987
ADVERTISEMENT