ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any non UM fans outside Hawkit rooting for Harbaugh tonight?

I'm rooting for Michigan. Good friend of mine went there and is going to the game. Also the QB is from Chicago and was a apparently a good youth hockey player. That's good enough for me, they have my support. On with the victors...

Plus it will be fun to watch @hailtoyourvictor take several years worth of victory laps on this thread.

AP voters clearly didn't not consult with @Cornicator!

GDWNvLiWkAARGZC

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I’m actually shocked it took this long for Underwood and staff to have DGL’s mom get off Twitter lol.

I'm rooting for Michigan. Good friend of mine went there and is going to the game. Also the QB is from Chicago and was a apparently a good youth hockey player. That's good enough for me, they have my support. On with the victors...

Plus it will be fun to watch @hailtoyourvictor take several years worth of victory laps on this thread.

Let’s goooooooooooooooo

As wrong as I was about Howard as I was right about Harbaugh. Going into this season Michigan was a top 10 program in Harbaugh’s tenure. Now that is up to top 5. Pretty incredible after the mess RichRod and Hole left him.

Every Purdue player outside of Gillis shooting a combined 2 of 14 from three is the reason why the Boilers are struggling.

If Purdue was lucky like Wisconsin, they could be leading in that game.

But very few teams have been as lucky as the Badgers this season.

Tominaga just loves playing Purdue. He‘s never shot worse that 50% from 3 against us and is 14-21 from 3 in his career vs Purdue. Bro….

I‘m not even sure he could see the basket on a couple of those.

Reactions: TKBray
Nebraska Basketball, one of the worst College Basketball programs in the history of the Sport, has one of the best Basketball Play by Play guys in the country. He also only calls Husker and nobody has seen more losses than him:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT