ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem way to confident on that. IF what you are saying is true, there would be two primary reasons why:

1) Victim’s story is bogus (how the fck would you know this?)
2) Victim gets paid off (not a great look for Shannon)

All we know now is that Shannon, his lawyers, and the Illini are doing damage control to set the PR narrative. Either way, this case not going to trial does not necessarily mean Shannon is guilty or innocent.
Rape is hard to prove. Have to show evidence that sexual activity occurred, consent was not given, and force or threat of violence was used. I have no knowledge of this specific case, but the burden of proof inherently makes this difficult for even legitimate cases to make it to trial.

That would be shocking to me. What do they say about him?

img_0721-jpeg.494519

Reactions: boilerzz
Uh-oh....

Purdue is looking for its first win in College Park since Dec. 1, 2017, having lost four straight games by a combined 36 points. Maryland owns the nation's third-longest home winning streak (19 games) and Purdue hasn't scored more than 60 points in College Park in the last four games (56, 50, 60, 54).

Is it racist to play 5 unathletic white dudes in modern basketball?

Or just poor coaching?

Not a great game for Purdue but still a 14 point road win where they led by 20 much of the second half. Thankfully Maryland can’t shoot. Woof!

Reactions: Boilermaker03
We are playing really good team basketball right now. Without Shannon, this seems like it could still be a very solid force.
Just hope it’s not a two game surge… I think it’s sustainable but I also thought Belo and Ace were going to be All Americans after the Michigan game without Ayo.

Purdue fans, the blueprint for beating FDU and Northwestern is shooting the ball very well and not letting them shoot the ball well, fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT