ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh damn, you are right. I did venture over to Peegs about a year ago to discuss basketball. And I had amicable discussions with some reasonable fans (they exist in every fan base). I didn't troll and I certainly didn't run over there right after a Purdue win.
You posted "I haven't been on an IU board in years"

You have 5,590 posts on the IU board

Your last two visits were Dec 20 and today.

No wonder you ran from a wager

Combine this with the fact that you read and post at me DURING your own game...you have nothing to say to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz

Combine this with the fact that you read and post at me DURING your own game...you have nothing to say to anyone.
Tracking another person’s posts and site visits is a bit.. obsessive.

Tracking another person’s posts and site visits is a bit.. obsessive.
It isn't tracking, it is data right in front of me.

But even if it wasn't ZZ posted what any IU poster would know was a blatant lie so looking it up after I offered a wager (where data is required) and to call his BS is fair game.

Nice try tough.

But even if it wasn't ZZ posted what any IU poster would know was a blatant lie so looking it up after I offered a wager (where data is required) and to call his BS is fair game.

Nice try tough.
Stalker

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987

Damn @boilerzz dis tru?

Well....let's see

We have three puers frantically twisting themselves into pretzels trying to claim I posted something that i clearly did not. One is a guy that once posted that he “just wanted one swing at me”

We have Zz here posting at me DURING his own game

We have ‘03 nervously checking to see if he is one of the PUkes that were banned from the IU board after the last infestation. Note that he claims to only visit there to read other opinions while he has over 50 posts there in Dec compared to 40 here.

We have multiple PUkes who traded in their Christmas Eve and Day to focus on me.

We have some orange head rube and a night man now wanting in

So how is it going….

About normal

You all can chime in…right on cue
Nervously checking? WTF are you talking about? Making shit up again I see.

50 posts over there in December? I highly doubt it, but even if I did it's only to respond to what others have said directly to me. Same goes for how much I post here.

Long time ago. I’ve made a total of 39 posts on an IU board in the last ~8 years.

giphy.gif

Nice try tough.
Data right in front of you huh? Is that how you claim to know how many posts I've had here and there in December alone?

We have ‘03 nervously checking to see if he is one of the PUkes that were banned from the IU board after the last infestation. Note that he claims to only visit there to read other opinions while he has over 50 posts there in Dec compared to 40 here.

Busted.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
I think it can all be traced to one poster. Hopefully when we get into B1G play, there can be more talking about hoops and less stalking.
You know it’s bad when one of your own calls you unhinged lol.

We went through it with Cephus. Not sure if this is a similar situation. But it took a long time to sort out.
Even assuming some KU hoe fabricated the whole thing it is incredibly irresponsible and stupid for TSJ to have put himself anywhere near that situation.

If allegations are true then au revoir NBA draft.

Reactions: jwardelt
I think it can all be traced to one poster. Hopefully when we get into B1G play, there can be more talking about hoops and less stalking.
You, '87 and 03 came at me running your mouths and all I did was lay out the facts.

This is on you three, but I understand your need to blame someone else out of embarassment.

If you want to get back to hoops talk...stop your whining and do so.

Charges don’t come easily. Obviously reasons to believe something could have happened. Career over.

I hate everyone. And everything.

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK and jwardelt
What happened is that a certain potato slipped through the gate and has turned this thread into a shthole.
With me, you get what you give. Has been the case for thirty years. Look at your posts at me, you got what you deserved.

All I did was turn on the lights.

Want different? Act differently.

Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Shannon is a rapist, thank Christ he couldn’t qualify for Michigan academically

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT