ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet...
giphy.gif

I know you THINK you know why I go to the IU board, but it definitely isn't for validation. I know you like to say these things thinking it's going to hurt my feelings or something, but I don't GAF what you or others on there think.
I’m sure next time you post in a thread over there he’ll sob to the mod to shut down the thread like he did last time lol.

I’m sure next time you post in a thread over there he’ll sob to the mod to shut down the thread like he did last time lol.
you mean this sobbing?

"Holy crap Purdue fans have to be the only fans in America that after beating the #1 team and having a bright season ahead run to big brother’s board and live there rather than discussing on their own board. Boggles my mind Cav. Time to take the garbage out"

how dumb of you

but don't hit me.

Last edited:
If Quincy shoots anywhere near he shot tonight, it wouldn’t shock me if Illinois wins the league
He wont but Goode and Domask will shoot better. Nit picking last night they shot to many 3’s like Tennesse game early yesterday

How do you feel it’s going for you in this thread?
Well....let's see

We have three puers frantically twisting themselves into pretzels trying to claim I posted something that i clearly did not. One is a guy that once posted that he “just wanted one swing at me”

We have Zz here posting at me DURING his own game

We have ‘03 nervously checking to see if he is one of the PUkes that were banned from the IU board after the last infestation. Note that he claims to only visit there to read other opinions while he has over 50 posts there in Dec compared to 40 here.

We have multiple PUkes who traded in their Christmas Eve and Day to focus on me.

We have some orange head rube and a night man now wanting in

So how is it going….

About normal

You all can chime in…right on cue

KenPom Update

2 Purdue

9 Illinois

14 Wisconsin

21 MSU

27 OSU

47 Michigan

54 Nebraska
56 NW
57 Iowa

70 Maryland

76 Rutgers

83 IU
85 Minnesota

111 PSU

Bart Torvik efficiency ranks (adjusted to remove preseason bias)

2 Purdue

11 MSU

15 Illinois
18 OSU

24 Wisconsin

50 NW
51 Nebraska
53 Michigan

69 Iowa

79 Rutgers

82 IU

86 Minnesota

93 Maryland

111 PSU

NCAA tourney likelihood according to Bart Torvik:

100% Purdue
98.6% Illinois
96.1% Wisconsin
93.3% MSU
92.6% OSU

39.6% Nebraska
29.2% NW

13.3% Michigan

3.7% Iowa
2.0% Rutgers
1.4% IU
0.6% Minnesota
0.5% Maryland
0.2% PSU

Reactions: all4theillini
Net Q1/Q2 records coming out of Christmas:

Purdue 7-1
Wisky 4-3
OSU 2-1
NW 2-1 (1 Q4 loss)
Illinois 2-2
Nebraska 2-2
PSU 2-3 (2 Q3 and 1 Q4 loss)
Michigan 2-4 (2 Q3 losses)
MSU 2-5
Minnesota 1-2 (1 Q3 loss)
IU 1-3
Rutgers 1-4
Iowa 1-5
Maryland 0-3 (1 Q3 loss)

NCAA tourney likelihood according to Bart Torvik:

100% Purdue
98.6% Illinois
96.1% Wisconsin
93.3% MSU
92.6% OSU

39.6% Nebraska
29.2% NW

13.3% Michigan

3.7% Iowa
2.0% Rutgers
1.4% IU
0.6% Minnesota
0.5% Maryland
0.2% PSU
Yikes.

Well....let's see

We have three puers frantically twisting themselves into pretzels trying to claim I posted something that i clearly did not. One is a guy that once posted that he “just wanted one swing at me”

We have Zz here posting at me DURING his own game

We have ‘03 nervously checking to see if he is one of the PUkes that were banned from the IU board after the last infestation. Note that he claims to only visit there to read other opinions while he has over 50 posts there in Dec compared to 40 here.

We have multiple PUkes who traded in their Christmas Eve and Day to focus on me.

We have some orange head rube and a night man now wanting in

So how is it going….

About normal

You all can chime in…right on cue
The fact that you think ‘right on cue’ serves as a diss with weight shows just how out of touch you are with reality, and the ‘PUkes’ insult is as unoriginal and lame as the day it was created.

The fact that you think ‘right on cue’ serves as a diss with weight shows just how out of touch you are with reality, and the ‘PUkes’ insult is as unoriginal and lame as the day it was created.
Right on cue orange pukey guy.

At least be as smart as ZZ here who did the internet board version of the scene in Planes Trains and Automobiles John Candy and Steve Martin "Those aren''t pillows" scene this morning

"See that Bears game?!" "I'm not responding" "See that bears game"?

There are a lot of good posters here from a lot of the Big teams…to be fair I may not be one of them. I gave up on the home board. I never go to the IU board anymore. There is one poster here who is as obnoxious as one could be and it definitely degrades the discussions. I really hope they get the **** off this board.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
There are a lot of good posters here from a lot of the Big teams…to be fair I may not be one of them. I gave up on the home board. I never go to the IU board anymore. There is one poster here who is as obnoxious as one could be and it definitely degrades the discussions. I really hope they get the **** off this board.
Is it you?

Sorry, low hanging fruit

Yeh...you're right...lets go back to you guys celebrating rape and violent sodomy...that was so much better.

Sheesh.

Care to wager on that?
Ooh damn, you are right. I did venture over to Peegs about a year ago to discuss basketball. And I had amicable discussions with some reasonable fans (they exist in every fan base). I didn't troll and I certainly didn't run over there right after a Purdue win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT