ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucks for Nebrasketball. This dude has averaged 13 and 10 and been one of the reasons they've started strong.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Pretty fascinating chart from a B1G perspective. Special mention to Notre Dame, who can't hit threes for shit but that's not stopping them.

GBw8keLXIAAToO7

• Wow
Courtsensetwo said:
X was hurt. Smith was marginal at best and that only because he had edey as a distraction.. Is he better now? we shall see.

I would take X even with his drama over smith as would 90% of knowledgeable basketball fans. He can play defense which smith cannot, and shoots reasonably well. Cupps is better than smith (or will be very shortly) and he is on the bench
Oh....

That's why I said it was in good fun. That dude is a clown and his comments clearly aren't held by even a minority of IU fans that I've interacted with. He appears to be on a island on that front and he doubled down again today. :)

I just think it's funny to bring up, especially since he's the same guy that for years tried to say that the Purdue fan base said Greg Hill would be better than Yogi Ferrell when it was just a couple of nitwits on our side.

Just goes to show there are clueless people in every fan base. I think the Purdue and IU fans that remain here are generally pretty knowledgeable and level headed. And then there is that guy.

That's why I said it was in good fun. That dude is a clown and his comments clearly aren't held by even a minority of IU fans that I've interacted with. He appears to be on a island on that front and he doubled down again today. :)

I just think it's funny to bring up, especially since he's the same guy that for years tried to say that the Purdue fan base said Greg Hill would be better than Yogi Ferrell when it was just a couple of nitwits on our side.

Just goes to show there are clueless people in every fan base. I think the Purdue and IU fans that remain here are generally pretty knowledgeable and level headed. And then there is that guy.

We all have a little "homer" in us, BUT-----You have to be able to balance that with, well, some common sense. On no planet is Cupps better than Smith----I mean its not even CLOSE. Could he end up better? I mean, I guess. But IMO, doubtful; Smith was decent last year----This year, the kid is good. And I expected he would be. Can Gabe get to that level? I dunno. And I love Cupps. I think the kid is going to be a really good 4-year kid. But Smith is better----and by quite a bit.

No they won't, because I don't troll. I may chime in on a discussion, but that's it. Would be pretty weak for them to ban me simply because I post there, which is RARE because I mostly just read it.

Wow, I just realized that you're wrong again. You're batting 1000.
Always comedy gold to watch all you clowns come slithering to the IU board after a PU win or IU loss to troll and sob for respect.

Must be weird to be a Purdue player having all this sucess and yet all the grads focus on is IU.

I have forgotten more about hoops than you will ever know. And I do recall when all you guys claimed Ronnie is better.

I never said Gabe is better than Branden at this moment, except on defense.

You can criticize anything i say...I have broad shoulders, but I do ask that you criticize what I actually say and not some embellishment or twist you make up.

TIA Chief.

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
We all have a little "homer" in us, BUT-----You have to be able to balance that with, well, some common sense. On no planet is Cupps better than Smith----I mean its not even CLOSE. Could he end up better? I mean, I guess. But IMO, doubtful; Smith was decent last year----This year, the kid is good. And I expected he would be. Can Gabe get to that level? I dunno. And I love Cupps. I think the kid is going to be a really good 4-year kid. But Smith is better----and by quite a bit.
I didn't say he is better right now.

Always comedy gold to watch all you clowns come slithering to the IU board after a PU win or IU loss to troll and sob for respect.

Must be weird to be a Purdue player having all this sucess and yet all the grads focus on is IU.
Whatever you think man. Apparently you like to live in your own little world. I'm always there reading during BB season. I like to read different points of view. Kinda like why I'm here.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
I didn't say he is better right now.
Proof is below lol. Take the L and move on big guy.
X was hurt. Smith was marginal at best and that only because he had edey as a distraction.. Is he better now? we shall see.

I would take X even with his drama over smith as would 90% of knowledgeable basketball fans. He can play defense which smith cannot, and shoots reasonably well. Cupps is better than smith (or will be very shortly) and he is on the bench

Your statement about Cupps didn’t specify whether it was only regarding defense. Your statement about defense was referring to X. Care to try again?
Doubling down on your reading comprehension issues.

Extra bitter or extra dumb?

Are you the boiler1987 that wanted to punch me years ago?

See post 926 for reference.
eww

Reading comprehension strikes yet again. His comments are generally consistent with mine. He forgets defense here which accounts for degree...our only difference.

I know that ELA was not a priority when you studied pig farming, but my kid attended pu and had some 100 level requirements which should prevent the missteps we see with your ELA skills.

• Haha
Reactions: johnboiler123
eww

Reading comprehension strikes yet again. His comments are generally consistent with mine. He forgets defense here which accounts for degree...our only difference.

I know that ELA was not a priority when you studied pig farming, but my kid attended pu and had some 100 level requirements which should prevent the missteps we see with your ELA skills.
You’ve got at least 4 members of different fan bases that think you’re wrong, bud.

42c7bd1c-1136-42be-bc6b-60fea82f378a_text.gif

Not sure I’ve ever seen such misplaced arrogance. Dude gets owned regularly and resorts to name calling and he thinks he’s the smart one?
Link?

It is great to see you focused on me during your own game.

But I guess the only game that matters to you is coming up at 8:30

Remember UVA losing to a 16 seed then winning the NC? What's the odds Purdue does that this year?

No they won't, because I don't troll. I may chime in on a discussion, but that's it. Would be pretty weak for them to ban me simply because I post there, which is RARE because I mostly just read it.

Wow, I just realized that you're wrong again. You're batting 1000.
Don't come sobbing to the IU board looking for respect and validation after every win or IU loss and you will be fine.

Don't come sobbing to the IU board looking for respect and validation after every win or IU loss and you will be fine.
I know you THINK you know why I go to the IU board, but it definitely isn't for validation. I know you like to say these things thinking it's going to hurt my feelings or something, but I don't GAF what you or others on there think.

I know you THINK you know why I go to the IU board, but it definitely isn't for validation. I know you like to say these things thinking it's going to hurt my feelings or something, but I don't GAF what you or others on there think.
and yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT