ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t wait to be in the new super conference. No one will ever be able to call our schedule soft again because we won’t have to play Rutgers, Purdue, MSU, ect anymore.

Anyway, good job Illinois. Avoided the upset against Oakland. Maryland: get better you scrubs

Youngstown State announced that they’re dropping athletics completely

giphy.gif

Reactions: Noahtogo24
What’s your main issue with him?
They way he'll pump up a recruitment and almost assure a commitment then backtracks when it doesn't happen. I get things happen in recruiting but that's his MO. Also he has this false bravado that's off putting like people need to bow to him and his ego needs it because he's never had anything like that in his life. Then the way he tries to act like he knows basketball when it's obvious he's never played a second in his life of any half way meaningful basketball. His article headlines are about as bad as Facebook news articles almost thirst traps, I could go on and on.

They way he'll pump up a recruitment and almost assure a commitment then backtracks when it doesn't happen. I get things happen in recruiting but that's his MO. Also he has this false bravado that's off putting like people need to bow to him and his ego needs it because he's never had anything like that in his life. Then the way he tries to act like he knows basketball when it's obvious he's never played a second in his life of any half way meaningful basketball. His article headlines are about as bad as Facebook news articles almost thirst traps, I could go on and on.
I think you hit the nail on the head lol.

He definitely comes off pretentious as fvck. Not saying that because he covers IU but just honestly seems that way.

Question from a friend- can your team be eliminated from NCAA tourney chances before Thanksgiving???

Damn @Deathclutch, that’s embarrassing.
I don't even know wtf that was. Purdue's offense looked liked the 98 Vikings against our defense.

Beat Iowa, win the Pig, then proceed to crap the season away the next two games.

We might come away with the Pig and axe , for the first time in a long time, yet the season would still be considered a failure.

Reactions: boilerzz
Trying not to overreact here. I think this could be a good team. But my goodness.

No idea what the **** Woodson is trying to do offensively. MOF, Im not sure he does.

Anyone with a pulse would absolutely shellack this team.

Trying not to overreact here. I think this could be a good team. But my goodness.

No idea what the **** Woodson is trying to do offensively. MOF, Im not sure he does.

Just seems like a lot of mismatched parts tbh. And what’s their identity like you said.

Reactions: BleedinGold
Just seems like a lot of mismatched parts tbh. And what’s their identity like you said.
I think the parts are just fine. Just not sure Woody knows how to use, or where to put them.

Same parts as last year in terms of personal...

Ware--TJD
Reneau--Race
MM---Kopp

Not the same level, but the same "parts".

I think the parts are just fine. Just not sure Woody knows how to use, or where to put them.

Same parts as last year in terms of personal...

Ware--TJD
Reneau--Race
MM---Kopp

Not the same level, but the same "parts".
Don’t think Ware is close to as good as TJD on either side of the ball. And you guys don’t have anyone nearly as good as JHS either which hurts.

Reactions: KisteK

Not sure why you are concerned. This Army team is stout. They were able to stay within 16 points of Marist and 13 points of Stonehill.

Not sure why you are concerned. This Army team is stout. They were able to stay within 16 points of Marist and 13 points of Stonehill.
Trivia: who is the most famous Marist alum for basketball?

Don’t think Ware is close to as good as TJD on either side of the ball. And you guys don’t have anyone nearly as good as JHS either which hurts.
Not comparing the talent---the parts. Same principals. Saying we have mismatched parts is saying they were mismatched last year.

Been watching the second half. I think IU pulls away here soon. Just way too big down low.

Army making a few crazy shots here. Thought the ginger should have shot it.

Perhaps. But it’s a lot easier when you have someone of JHS’ caliber.
Well, duh....

Im not to overly concerned...But then again, Army is bad. Once again we suck at defending the perimeter. Mind boggling. Army has hit 9 three's...FGCU hit 13....

Uggggh. I figured early struggles. But nbot this vs a team this bad.

If IU beats army on Veterans Day weekend, they are unamerican and do not support the troops.

Essentially a lose lose situation here.

Reactions: KisteK
Good lord we are pretty bad right now. UConn is gonna **** us dry.....And then some.

Wooooof

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT