ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, crazy sequence. Dude put them ahead with the three but was OOB.

Yeah its early....Yeah we lost a lot.

But mother of mercy are we bad. I mean this is a really bad Army team thats likely gonna beat us...

IMO, counting this as a loss. Embarrassing

Nice job by the Indiana clock operator to let the clock run after that fast break dunk. Pretty sad that nobody else caught it.

Yeah its early....Yeah we lost a lot.

But mother of mercy are we bad. I mean this is a really bad Army team thats likely gonna beat us...

IMO, counting this as a loss. Embarrassing
Nah.

Love a team like this. Army comes in with three Indiana kids that didn’t get a sniff at the stripes. That play a great game as so many have over the years

A tribute to who and what THE jersey means.

Good for them, hope they have a great career.

IU will not be of any relevance until they get with the times, offesnively. We do not have the talent to do whatever the **** it is Woody is wanting to do.

SHOOT the god damn three ball, Mike.

IU has been outscored, 78-24 from three.

4-13 is not gonna cut it. But this is year three, and hes not gonna change.

Its early, but lord have mercy does IU have a lot to wotk on. Especially perimter defense. Have given up 26 three's in two games---vs bad teams.

Woooof.

Reactions: boiler1987
IU will not be of any relevance until they get with the times, offesnively. We do not have the talent to do whatever the **** it is Woody is wanting to do.

SHOOT the god damn three ball, Mike.

IU has been outscored, 78-24 from three.

4-13 is not gonna cut it. But this is year three, and hes not gonna change.

Its early, but lord have mercy does IU have a lot to wotk on. Especially perimter defense. Have given up 26 three's in two games---vs bad teams.

Woooof.
The 3 pt shooting stuff is weird, agree.

And like you said, the perimeter D where they just lose shooters has to change fast.

When I’ve watched, you guys look light years better with the 3 guard lineups as opposed to Mgbako at the 3.

Nah.

Love a team like this. Army comes in with three Indiana kids that didn’t get a sniff at the stripes. That play a great game as so many have over the years

A tribute to who and what THE jersey means.

Good for them, hope they have a great career.
Naaah, what? Those kids didnt get a sniff for a reason, bro....Shit gets old. Just becasue you played HS ball in Indiana, doesnt mean you get to go to IU---or should get a "sniff"---**** that everyone gets a trophy shit.

I get what the jersey means---I served. Still doesn't mean I wanna lose to them. **** that. I;ll cheer for them in life, wish them well, and safety in their military careers---but other than that? Naaaaah. Should have wiped the floor with their asses. Respect the **** out those dudes. Doesnt mean I treat a game vs them different than anyone else.

We are fukin really bad right now.

The 3 pt shooting stuff is weird, agree.

And like you said, the perimeter D where they just lose shooters has to change fast.

When I’ve watched, you guys look light years better with the 3 guard lineups as opposed to Mgbako at the 3.
MM is lost right now. And quite honestly, IU might have been a bad landing spot for the kid. He's out of position seemingly at the three----And the offense, or what4ver that is, looks more fluid with Cupps/Galloway and X.

No idea why IU does not shoot the three more.

Reactions: KisteK
Naaah, what? Those kids didnt get a sniff for a reason, bro....Shit gets old. Just becasue you played HS ball in Indiana, doesnt mean you get to go to IU---or should get a "sniff"---**** that everyone gets a trophy shit.

I get what the jersey means---I served. Still doesn't mean I wanna lose to them. **** that. I;ll cheer for them in life, wish them well, and safety in their military careers---but other than that? Naaaaah. Should have wiped the floor with their asses. Respect the **** out those dudes. Doesnt mean I treat a game vs them different than anyone else.

We are fukin really bad right now.
This is not a post a seasoned IU fan would have. We have seen this for decades. Biggest game of these kid’s life and they do well. Good for them

As for us…new roster that will take some time to gel.

Just love seeing the hopes and dreams of the Ky and PUke fans get crushed here.

This is not a post a seasoned IU fan would have. We have seen this for decades. Biggest game of these kid’s life and they do well. Good for them

As for us…new roster that will take some time to gel.

Just love seeing the hopes and dreams of the Ky and PUke fans get crushed here.
Remind me the last time a team rated 338th in KP, took Indiana to the wire again..

yes, I have seen Indiana kids that didnt come to IU, come in and have big noghts---even win. But they played for good teams....and some, if not most, had a legit beef about not being at IU...None of these kids meet either of those.

And the kid who lit IU up, he's from Jersey---And a freshman.

Army lost a lot from last year as well....

New roster or not, this is not a good look. Army is horrendous bro. This team has a TON of work to do.

Remind me the last time a team rated 338th in KP, took Indiana to the wire again..

yes, I have seen Indiana kids that didnt come to IU, come in and have big noghts---even win. But they played for good teams....and some, if not most, had a legit beef about not being at IU...None of these kids meet either of those.

And the kid who lit IU up, he's from Jersey---And a freshman.

Army lost a lot from last year as well....

New roster or not, this is not a good look. Army is horrendous bro. This team has a TON of work to do.
One of the reasons we have had so much trouble with PU over the years is due to Indiana kids that didn’t get recruited, playing their ass off to make a point.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedinGold
IU is going to suck this year, and I can't wait to see your senile ass try and contort reality for the next few months.
More bitter tears.

Your team is all back. Did you know that? Will you follow them or just focus on IU and chants about IU at games and bars?

First KenPom update of the season:

1 Purdue

24 Wisky
25 Illinois

30 MSU

34 Michigan

39 Iowa

45 Maryland
46 NW

51 OSU
53 Nebraska

63 Indinia

72 Rutgers

83 PSU

97 Minnesota

Obviously very early and I haven't seen every game but at this point, from what I've seen, the conference doesn't look great. Need a good showing in the Gavitt Games this week.

I candidly only see 5 teams that look like clear tourney teams:

Purdue
Wisky
Michigan
Illinois
MSU (and this one is giving them the benefit of the doubt)

There are a few others that can get there but so far...woof!

Obviously very early and I haven't seen every game but at this point, from what I've seen, the conference doesn't look great. Need a good showing in the Gavitt Games this week.

I candidly only see 5 teams that look like clear tourney teams:

Purdue
Wisky
Michigan
Illinois
MSU (and this one is giving them the benefit of the doubt)

There are a few others that can get there but so far...woof!
MSU will easily be a tourney team.

Reactions: Sparty_57
I’m not sure I can take…checks notes…4 more months of @IUfanBorden ’s complaining. ;)
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK and jwardelt
I agree. They just haven't looked like one yet so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Bro you should know to never judge an Izzo team in November. He's got a loaded roster---Working in some new dudes. I expect them to be scary ass good come March.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Not bad when it feels like Purdue didn’t bring close to their A-game and still won by 12 lol.

Reactions: KisteK
Not bad when it feels like Purdue didn’t bring close to their A-game and still won by 12 lol.
I knew Heide/Colvin/Jones would add some athleticism but I’ve been even more impressed with their shot making. Colvin looking like Ryan Cline out there so far was not expected

I knew Heide/Colvin/Jones would add some athleticism but I’ve been even more impressed with their shot making. Colvin looking like Ryan Cline out there so far was not expected
No doubt. Still need to figure out rotations of course but those three all add unique elements we didn’t have last year which is awesome to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT