ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was an anticlimactic finish. I thought maybe MSU should have started fouling with 45 seconds left Down 2. If Illinois ran the clock down and scored, it would be hard to come back from.

And that is what happened.

They just stopped a play in the middle of a 5-4 possession for us. Wtf. They didn’t do that when it was Malik who went down. Bullshit.
Terrible call. I thought he was calling traveling and then didn’t want to piss off Izzo.

Terrible call. I thought he was calling traveling and then didn’t want to piss off Izzo.
Yeah, I have no problem admitting when another team gets screwed by the refs, as it has happened more than enough to us over the years. That was an awful call, and it robbed MSU of a huge opportunity. We likely still win regardless, but I'd be furious if I were Sparty. Izzo should have saved some of his outrage for that actually bad call. ;)

I’m in Kauai right now and it’s absolutely beautiful so I’m not going to let it ruin my day, but MSU just ain’t winning shit with this crop of dudes this year or next IMO. Like some said, need to hit the portal hard, somewhat like UK this past year

I’m in Kauai right now and it’s absolutely beautiful so I’m not going to let it ruin my day, but MSU just ain’t winning shit with this crop of dudes this year or next IMO. Like some said, need to hit the portal hard, somewhat like UK this past year

We aren’t allowed to talk about things that we enjoy that take the sting off of bad losses.

Florida Gators are choking away this Auburn game like I have never seen lol multiple missed Free Throws and they have turned it over THREE TIMES inbounding the ball the last 1:30 lolololol just absolutely insane

Pretty obvious foul on OSU there, but Holtman getting on the officials there might be smart heading down the stretch.

When it pays to not have a resting beat-red face like Fran (and a history of getting after officials). If that was Fran he would have been sent to the locker room with two Ts in the same 30 seconds for the same outburst.

Florida Gators are choking away this Auburn game like I have never seen lol multiple missed Free Throws and they have turned it over THREE TIMES inbounding the ball the last 1:30 lolololol just absolutely insane
They held on down goes Awbarnnnnn

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
I haven't seen Iowa defend a team as good as OSU this well since we had Adam Woodbury clogging the paint. OSU has lacked determination offensively at times off the ball, but for example Jordan Bohannon getting up in guy's faces on perimeter switches is not vintage Iowa.

Lolololol

MSU flat out beat Michigan in football last season because of the worst officiating I have ever seen against Michigan ever . The Hutchinson play was a disgrace

Fvck Izzo
Nah, his shin was down. Multiple angles of it.

I think on your second to last drive though there was a pretty bad missed pass interference.

• Haha
Reactions: ConqueringHero
Nah, his shin was down. Multiple angles of it.

I think on your second to last drive though there was a pretty bad missed pass interference.
Lol The Big Ten and released a statement talking about how egregious that call was . I’m 35 I’ve never seen that in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT