ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member to the Borden family----

My son and his wifes baby was born at 10:19 pm.....I had a college game, then a HS game---But couldn't be at hospital anyways due to COVID protocol horse shit...

Anyways-----Very proud pops, here.......Its my first biological grand child----but my 8th overall. But, I mean, this is special.....My blood.....my name, etc, etc.....I'll post pics here later.

Great day....
Congrats

Reactions: IUfanBorden

My son and his wifes baby was born at 10:19 pm.....I had a college game, then a HS game---But couldn't be at hospital anyways due to COVID protocol horse shit...

Anyways-----Very proud pops, here.......Its my first biological grand child----but my 8th overall. But, I mean, this is special.....My blood.....my name, etc, etc.....I'll post pics here later.

Great day....

Congrats. Baby healthy?

Congrats. Baby healthy?
Yes.....So far, all good. I don't know weight yet. She had some issues. Went in @ 5 am---was at 3 CM. At 4 pm, she was at 6---Her BP then dropped to 60/37.....Got it back to normal, but she stayed at 6 cm until around 9------At that point they were discussing possible C-section...But then, boom----hour later, Baby Ezra is here.....

Thanks for asking, Hail----and the info you shared with me. But as far as I know, he's very healthy.

Great day....
Congrats! But hurry up on the pics before trojan posts them first.

Let’s call it a day and Rutgers win as well!!!🤣

giphy.gif

Yes.....So far, all good. I don't know weight yet. She had some issues. Went in @ 5 am---was at 3 CM. At 4 pm, she was at 6---Her BP then dropped to 60/37.....Got it back to normal, but she stayed at 6 cm until around 9------At that point they were discussing possible C-section...But then, boom----hour later, Baby Ezra is here.....

Thanks for asking, Hail----and the info you shared with me. But as far as I know, he's very healthy.

Congrats Bud

Good games today.

Going with Michigan, naturally and Purdue big. Mainly because of Harper. But even if he was healthy, i think PU gets revenge

Reactions: cmore79
Hunter Dickinson just told me if he hits a three he’s gonna cock a shotgun.

I asked him if he was gonna go ray allens but balls. He said I gotchu. Then he turned to me and said “actually more like this” and cocked a shotgun by his thigh

Seriously man, congrats. Boys just hit different. There is something about carrying on the name that just makes it a little bit more special.
Thank, you....He's my first biological grand child....All together, we have 8; 5 girls/3 boys.

Reactions: cmore79
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT