ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you should move up because you lost a close game on your home court that the other team had to Uber to? Interesting take.
Yeah, if that team is allegedly good enough to be in the conversation for top five. Again, this is predicated on an alternate ranking where we were probably sitting at #22 or #21 when they came to town.

Definitely true. Even if what you say about live scoring is legit, that's really only a fraction of what I care about on the app. The Yahoo sports app interface is amazing and quick. I can click NCAAB and sort by any of the 32 conferences, top 25, Power 5, in seconds. Then look by day, see conference standings, stats, etc. Click on a team and see their team stats, individual stats, schedule, roster. Their database and interface is just really, really impressive for a sports app. It blows anything I ever used out of the water.

Now for a sports bettor that is live betting or whatever, I could see where that extra 30-60 seconds is the most important thing. But for me as someone who loves to look at stats, schedules, standings etc. the Yahoo app is king.
Are you just comparing the yahoo app to espn’s? I use theScore app, and it has the same functionality as your description of what you like about yahoo’s. Just curious if you’ve used theScore app and how it compares.

Are you just comparing the yahoo app to espn’s? I use theScore app, and it has the same functionality as your description of what you like about yahoo’s. Just curious if you’ve used theScore app and how it compares.

I’ve used several including thescore and came away thinking Yahoo is the best for me. Not saying it’s for everyone but it’s basically perfect for me.

Definitely true. Even if what you say about live scoring is legit, that's really only a fraction of what I care about on the app. The Yahoo sports app interface is amazing and quick. I can click NCAAB and sort by any of the 32 conferences, top 25, Power 5, in seconds. Then look by day, see conference standings, stats, etc. Click on a team and see their team stats, individual stats, schedule, roster. Their database and interface is just really, really impressive for a sports app. It blows anything I ever used out of the water.

Now for a sports bettor that is live betting or whatever, I could see where that extra 30-60 seconds is the most important thing. But for me as someone who loves to look at stats, schedules, standings etc. the Yahoo app is king.

I don't bet in-game. Yahoo is by far the best, not even close. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Go see Spiderman. One of the best MCU movies.
I’m taking the rest of the year off so planning on going either Mon or Tues for an Imax showing during the day. Hopefully the theatre is mostly empty, which is the way I like it (even pre-covid).

Reactions: MGC_07
268574518_10151604755264996_1456157770402605978_n.jpg

Zach Edey off the bench and 1 less rebound than Butler’s entire team in the 1st half. Nice 1st half double double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT