ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a bummer bates isn’t available in this one. This team is brutal to watch, but especially when he’s not on the floor

I know I’m hypercritical of this team because I’m a fan but tjd might legit just be bad. This is an embarrassing display from him

This is fun - regardless of who wins game two.

There's an entire fanbase in this arena who hated Archie Miller's defense-first approach while slobbering over a Mike Woodson offense that's produced 24 points in 17 minutes.

Sports are hilarious.

This is fun - regardless of who wins game two.

There's an entire fanbase in this arena who hated Archie Miller's defense-first approach while slobbering over a Mike Woodson offense that's produced 24 points in 17 minutes.

Sports are hilarious.
This is disgusting fake news, it was 26 points in 17 minutes

This is disgusting fake news, it was 26 points in 17 minutes

giphy.gif

In all honesty, I thought they would be quite a bit better this year, but they lack strong leadership on the court and their guards are still not very good. I still think they should be a tournament team, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

Winning unlike Iowa's last three games, I can see how you'd be confused.

Don't hate me brother.
The Utah St game tonight is a far from a sure thing too. I’m already looking forward to the Iowa fans figuring out who Justin Bean is. Can’t wait for the “who the fück is this rando Mormon putting up numbers” posts, even though he’s been putting up monster games all season.

We got fvcked on our scheduling, not sure if it was by our own accord or the Big 10s, but we were getting beat up health wise, and that is a terrible sign

I expect a fully healthy team and big win.

I know I’m hypercritical of this team because I’m a fan but tjd might legit just be bad. This is an embarrassing display from him
Hasn't been the same since SU game....Maybe the knee bang was a little more "serious" ? Dunno. He seems different.

ANd yet-----He has 17 and 12. I'll take that.

Just getting home...Looooong weekend. HS game last night....Christmas dinner at 1.....HS game @ 7:30. But got to watch Hoosiers. Good/decent, win. Didn't fold up shop. And after being down 9 early, pretty much controlled things after that.

Weird ending......Why the fuk didn't ND foul(at the end)?

I don't remember posting shit about wrasslin in here last year.
(I really hope that thread got deleted because i have no idea if I can back that up, I probably just cosigned whatever hawkit said)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT