*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa jumped Rutgers and Maryland for 8th right now. But god damn the West sucks
And yet in the last three years, the west’s record vs the East is:

2019 10-11
2020 10-10
2021 10-11

That implies to me that the talent base is better in the East’s territory but the coaches in aggregate aren’t as good.

So this is what Wisconsin will look like when Johnny Davis is in the NBA next year...

And yet in the last three years, the west’s record vs the East is:

2019 10-11
2020 10-10
2021 10-11

That implies to me that the talent base is better in the East’s territory but the coaches in aggregate aren’t as good.
Exactly. And based on the population, they should be way better.

Reactions: boiler1987
When was the last time the West has won the conference?

Why judge a handful of games versus 60+? East has OSU of course they’ll win the conference more often that not.

Like IU fans bitch about how it’s hard being in the East yet they struggle against the West teams. Would be a different story if they played well against the West.

Why judge a handful of games versus 60+? East has OSU of course they’ll win the conference more often that not.

Like IU fans bitch about how it’s hard being in the East yet they struggle against the West teams. Would be a different story if they played well against the West.
Are you trying to imply the West is just as hard as the East?

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa

It's OSU and everyone else in football.

I would claim whatever side if I was in their division too

What the fvck does that have to do with Iowa and Nebraska being smaller than Chicago, you fvcking Jack ass?
Why did you bring up chicago at all if you were just talking about state populations? And if you were talking about east teams having an advantage by being closer to large population areas, why did you name a city that is located closest to 4 West campus cities? Your back to back posts didn’t make sense together in conjunction. Shocker, I know

Why did you bring up chicago at all if you were just talking about state populations? And if you were talking about east teams having an advantage by being closer to large population areas, why did you name a city that is located closest to 4 West campus cities? Your back to back posts didn’t make sense together in conjunction. Shocker, I know

KYS loser

The East has won 9 of the last 9 with 4 different champions. OSU dominates the conference but the contenders in the East with them are closer than the West.

The East in recent years has had a much weaker bottom which has lead to the close records. The Big Ten West is a bunch of solid teams but not a damn team that can actually make it to the playoffs.

The East has won 9 of the last 9 with 4 different champions. OSU dominates the conference but the contenders in the East with them are closer than the West.

The East in recent years has had a much weaker bottom which has lead to the close records. The Big Ten West is a bunch of solid teams but not a damn team that can actually make it to the playoffs.

Fvck you

Why what?

Because the tradition of our rivalrys is more important.

Outside of a miracle by MSU, and minus OSU, the divisions are equal.

Unless, and I mean unless, Michigan is back.

Which I am not sure. Hell, they lost to Sparty.

Because the tradition of our rivalrys is more important.

Outside of a miracle by MSU, and minus OSU, the divisions are equal.

Unless, and I mean unless, Michigan is back.

Which I am not sure. Hell, they lost to Sparty.
IU PU play every year and they are in different divisions. They can make it where you keep your rival every year even if your in the other division

IU PU play every year and they are in different divisions. They can make it where you keep your rival every year even if your in the other division

I would like to play RU and Maryland more, but at what expense?

If we expand again, I want out.

I love basketball though, but it's different. A conference tournament makes things equal.

We’re probably expanding again.

No mas, no mas. RU and Maryland are cool with me. And most people that watch sports won't understand the addition, but they will in the long run.

Other than that, no thanks. Not even ND.

I say we stay at 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT