ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
However because FedEx sucks my subwoofer that’s supposed to be delivered tomorrow probably won’t show up until January. There’s not a single more worthless business out there right now.
Fedex might be worse than the USPS.

Damn I'm poor. I just spent $600 on my 70" Samsung. Cheaper than my old 46". I've spent enough money on shit lately though. Just flying out the window.

funny.gif

This turned into a ****ing Reddit thread- bunch of semi millennials discussing old tech- fascinating. 😂
Any recommendations on an old school high end turntable? Afaf.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Yep. Sucks there is not basketball for a week
Sucks even more is that IU plays Sat @ 2:30----I have Christmas dinner with the in-laws at 1, then a game @ 7:30. All my in-laws are UK fans. Good news is, UK plays at 5, and I'm leaving around 5:30---SO I won't have to listen to their shit, and "What do you think about that call....., shit".

Reactions: boilerzz
Sucks even more is that IU plays Sat @ 2:30----I have Christmas dinner with the in-laws at 1, then a game @ 7:30. All my in-laws are UK fans. Good news is, UK plays at 5, and I'm leaving around 5:30---SO I won't have to listen to their shit, and "What do you think about that call....., shit".
Same issue. Purdue plays at Noon and I have Christmas dinner at my in-laws at noon. It’s like our wives hate us.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
28 ****ing turnovers last night for Minnesota vs. Corpus Christi lol. Still won the game though. 😏 Started out 16-2 and led by as much as 27. Guys just let the foot off the gas and got lazy. Oh well, just two more of these games to get over with before B1G play starts.

28 ****ing turnovers last night for Minnesota vs. Corpus Christi lol. Still won the game though. 😏 Started out 16-2 and led by as much as 27. Guys just let the foot off the gas and got lazy. Oh well, just two more of these games to get over with before B1G play starts.
Very cool ending for those of us with Minnesota -15 tickets.

200.gif

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
Haven't paid much attention the board recently, but there's a good chance that Hoiberg will be out of a job by the end of this season, supposedly.

Haven't paid much attention the board recently, but there's a good chance that Hoiberg will be out of a job by the end of this season, supposedly.
Hasnt that been de-bunked with their AD's tweet claiming the rumors of violations were untrue?

That show is hilarious, but a very specific type of humor.
I like bizarro comedy, so I love it. I blame it on listening to comedy bang bang / comedy death ray pod while my brain was still fully forming.

Edit lol as if my brain ever fully formed

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaycg15
Wtf Wisconsin? How do they have the 13th best class?
Here’s the late addition. Should help the ranking a little. Still pathetic.

No Davis tonight. Hopefully Nicholls St takes it easy on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT