***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
So they are as good as them? Well hell, that is all you needed to say. I am sold
what I am saying is NOBODY knew if they any good till after the College careers were over,

none of them had the Major offers. which is what you and these others are doing,

this a complete 180 from what the kid and his parents just stated in a interview after the PSU game that the kid was in on a official visit,

the biggest draw is that Fran does not pigeon hole kids and will let him play facing the basket on Offense with more freedom of movement. not to mention a uptempo style of play.
Yeah, and kids never say things to reporters that aren't what they say in private. I'm sorry, but I'm going to trust what his family says over what people who don't really know say.

Yeah, and kids never say things to reporters that aren't what they say in private. I'm sorry, but I'm going to trust what his family says over what people who don't really know say.
so you are saying the the kid and his parents deliberitly lied to the reporter? for what purpose?

on another note this is what Fredrick brings to the table as for BB IQ, his father played for Rollins college, his uncle was the SG at ND playing in 4 NCAAT Games his Aunt played for Xavier, he has a very solid back ground in BB and now after a RS where he could watch both Jordan and Moss he learned a lot as he ran the scout team,. he can play the point and SG position as he was the PG and led his team to the single class Kentucky Championship. being named the Kentucky Gatorade POY , ALSO made 103 3's shooting 48%.

on another note this is what Fredrick brings to the table as for BB IQ, his father played for Rollins college, his uncle was the SG at ND playing in 4 NCAAT Games his Aunt played for Xavier, he has a very solid back ground in BB and now after a RS where he could watch both Jordan and Moss he learned a lot as he ran the scout team,. he can play the point and SG position as he was the PG and led his team to the single class Kentucky Championship. being named the Kentucky Gatorade POY , ALSO made 103 3's shooting 48%.

giphy.gif

so you are saying the the kid and his parents deliberitly lied to the reporter? for what purpose?
No. What he is saying is kids/parents say what they should to reporters, media, etc, etc..No kid/parent is going to say something negative about a school/coach, during an interview, while hes being recruited. They'll just give the old, "things where great...loved it. Great facilities..Yadda-Yadda-Yadda..

When is the last time you recall a recruit, giving a negative interview, while on a visit, to the media?

ever think that this guy is a cyclone fan is lying? and is not his uncle.

Update on the atrocity that is um home board mod and writer Chris balas. Earlier tonight the competing sight posted positive intel on hunter dickinson and that he would likely be visiting um again this weekend. Shortly after balas posted that Dickinson was down to Nd and duke. Posters start questioning him and rather than retract he just deletes the thread.RollLaughRollLaugh

Update that on the atrocity that is um home board mod and writer Chris balas. Earlier tonight the competing sight posted positive intel on hunter dickinson and that he would likely be visiting um again this weekend. Shortly after balas posted that Dickinson was down to Nd and duke. Posters start questioning him and rather than retract he just deletes the thread.RollLaughRollLaugh

Guy seems like a douche.

Indiana just picked up a big time walk on today. Michael Shipp from Cincinnati.

6’3” FR 185 lbs

These are his high school stats:
6pts
2rebs
2asts

He LED his team to back to back state championships. It doesn’t matter that he doesn’t have a recruiting ranking. Here’s why. Remember Zach McRoberts, Johnny Marlin, Taylor Wayer, Jeff Howard???? All walk ons. All IU legends. All of those players were grade 79 by ESPN, so you knew they would be good.

TJD May even give up his scholarship to allow Shipp to be a scholarship player. Here’s why. TJDs dad was an NBA player and has money. We could have 14 scholarship worthy Players

6’3” FR 185 lbs

6pts
2rebs
2asts

He LED his team to back to back state championships. It doesn’t matter that he doesn’t have a recruiting ranking. Here’s why. Remember Zach McRoberts, Johnny Marlin, Taylor Wayer, Jeff Howard???? All walk ons. All IU legends. All of those players were grade 79 by ESPN, so you knew they would be good.

TJD May even give up his scholarship to allow Shipp to be a scholarship player. Here’s why. TJDs dad was an NBA player and has money. We could have 14 scholarship worthy Players

I see someone was hitting the bottle hard last night.

Reactions: B-Westy

6’3” FR 185 lbs

6pts
2rebs
2asts

Anyone from Cincinnati you have to take. Looks like a stud.

6’3” FR 185 lbs

6pts
2rebs
2asts

Just look at him. Gonna wreak havoc on the Big Ten someday. Great get

All good dude, pretty clear it was satire based on a certain someone
I knew it was satire, I just didn’t know the reason for it.

& I have Gil on ignore so I thankfully missed all those posts.

Last edited:

6’3” FR 185 lbs

6pts
2rebs
2asts

He looks like the kind of guy that is going to take his wife’s last name

I knew it was satire, I just didn’t know the reason for it.

& I have Gil on ignore so I mercilessly missed all those posts.
He’s spent the last 4 pages of this thread telling us how great two Iowa walk ons are going to be, because their dad was a former McDonalds AA.

Reactions: otte21 and SNU0821
IU has a big visitor coming up. Dawson Garcia is going to be on campus. Sounds like it’s Marquette and IU on the top line with Memphis and Minny right behind.

Interesting note is Garcia doesn’t have visits scheduled after IU. He plans to make a decision in November. Could be a huge get for IU.

why would you deny yourself the sweet privilege of reading his posts?
Idk how you boys do it. Drives me crazy.

He’s spent the last 4 pages of this thread telling us how great two Iowa walk ons are going to be, because their dad was a former McDonalds AA.
Not surprising, your post makes a lot more sense now. I thought you just went off on a drunken satire tagent.

Reactions: B1G_Fan and SNU0821
No. What he is saying is kids/parents say what they should to reporters, media, etc, etc..No kid/parent is going to say something negative about a school/coach, during an interview, while hes being recruited. They'll just give the old, "things where great...loved it. Great facilities..Yadda-Yadda-Yadda..

When is the last time you recall a recruit, giving a negative interview, while on a visit, to the media?

I can't recall anyone ever speaking negatively while on a visit. I do remember UCLA's Tony Parker commenting on why he didn't commit to Duke, however. At the time, Wojo was the big man coach for Duke. He said something like, "What can a 5'6 guard teach me?"

Idk how you boys do it. Drives me crazy.

Not surprising, your post makes a lot more sense now. I thought you just went off on a drunken satire tagent.

meh, it's easy to skip over when its obviously the same crap regurgitated. Only so many ways you can say you have a 4 star sg by espn, a 4 star pg by rivals, and a 4 star eyebrow by 247.

Laughing And that was one of their athletes

slightly racist
that's why Moss won't be missed. also you don't learn by watching good plays you learn by watching others make mistakes, as for Jordan he was playing on a bad hip that required surgery,

Fredrick has something that Moss didn't have and that is a stop and pop from 12' in.
something I have not seen in a long time. way to many either shoot from 3 or try to drive to the rim, that little jumper from 12' is one of the most effective there is, they try to stop it that leaves a open big for a inside shot or he can pass it out to the wing.

learning from watching other players mistakes does more good than watching perfection. like a coach once told me you never learn a thing from winning. BUT you can learn a lot from losing as it exposes your weaknesses. then you have something to work with in practice. from the tapes.

IU has a big visitor coming up. Dawson Garcia is going to be on campus. Sounds like it’s Marquette and IU on the top line with Memphis and Minny right behind.

Interesting note is Garcia doesn’t have visits scheduled after IU. He plans to make a decision in November. Could be a huge get for IU.

Hopefully he doesn't take another official to Marquette and Pitino can get him on an unnoficial to our first game on Nov. 5th. SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT