***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jesus Christ you have the Hoke timeline completely backwards. He won with the previous coaches recruits and then started to suck ass with his players.
3 years as the HC MEANS he had no real chance to use his recruits AND he never got to coach that #7 class, to me Hoke is 10X the coach that hairball is, now Michigan fans are finding out just how big a big a fraud that khaki pants, tree climber, pool jumper sleeping kids bedrooms and springs away from campus that he is.

rather than staying home and coaching these players he takes them to Florida for spring practice, taking them to Italy and just recently Africa. no wonder they can't win more than 10 games.

for the record the SR's or RSJR Class was rated 4th, the JR'S or RSSO's class was rated 4th. no way in hell should this team have 2 losses.

Soccer and hockey betting is way above my head. 2 sports I’ve always intended on getting into though. I like watching both but my knowledge of those 2 sports is severely lacking.

They are easy and at the same time hard, I never bet big. Hockey I’m looking for top echelon teams that are playing dog shit teams and selling points and just hoping for a blowout. I got Sabres -1.5(+215) and Oilers -1.5(+240) tonight. (Sold a point for both games)

For soccer, I look for good to average teams that are away that are playing other average or below average teams and bet the draw, it’s usually +200 odds and up. Pretty sure @JRMSU bets soccer and probably has a more sound strategy then throwing darts at games and betting the draw.

Reactions: otte21 and JRMSU
3 years as the HC MEANS he had no real chance to use his recruits AND he never got to coach that #7 class, to me Hoke is 10X the coach that hairball is, now Michigan fans are finding out just how big a big a fraud that khaki pants, tree climber, pool jumper sleeping kids bedrooms and springs away from campus that he is.

rather than staying home and coaching these players he takes them to Florida for spring practice, taking them to Italy and just recently Africa. no wonder they can't win more than 10 games.

for the record the SR's or RSJR Class was rated 4th, the JR'S or RSSO's class was rated 4th. no way in hell should this team have 2 losses.

Hoke sucked ass. You can’t lose to Maryland in the Big House.

Wow he's out for a week, how will he ever recover
He’s had multiple injuries throughout his career. Missed a full season. Battled through a few injuries last year, until he hurt his back against UM in the BTT and was out the tournament. Finally had a healthy summer, and sprained his ankle.

@hailtoyourvictor @gowolverines8 @RichardMassive

@theotherguywhoIcanneverremeberbut hasthepicwiththebonerpilladvertismentorsomeweirdshitlikethat <- @sdave

Thoughts? And keep your hands off our Harbaugh.

Same stuff we’ve been hearing since he was hired. People insisted he’d be out after 4 years whether he was successful or not and here we are in his 5th.

Eventually he may leave and I don’t know when that’ll be but I’m positive the media will be predicting every year until then.

Reactions: bMORE607
So if we don't land our top 2 targets, are you ok with the class?
updated weight for Kris 6'8 200 lbs
Keegan 6'8 210 lbs
looking pretty good also the bigger programs were coming around watching them after a event in spring, looks like Fran beat them to the punch.

They are literally unranked walk-ons.

source.gif

They are literally unranked walk-ons.
for now.
lets go thru this again shall we
Marble was a low 3* with no major offers ended up 1st Team All BT and a 2nd rnd pick a legacy recruit
White another low 3* FR AA ended up 1st Team All BT 2nd rnd draft pick
Jok low 3* recruit 1st Team All BT led the BT in scoring as a SR.
Jordan was a low 3* and 2* recruit by 247 and he sure made the raters look like total fools
Clemmons 2* by ESPN low 3* by Rivals played a big role as a starter on the team that had back to back 12-6 3rd BT finishes as a JR and SR

the thing they all had in common NONE of THEM had major or even high mid-major offers.

niow Fran has signed a pair of legacy recruits whose father was a McD AA and led the team in steals and leads that catagory on Iowa's All time list they are both very good scorers and excellent defenders.

as has been stated they NEVER PLAYED on the AAU Circuit or go to any of the major camps to get evaluated,

shocking that these 2 didn't go just like humdreds of others.

you don't know how good or are not because only the coaches that saw them in work out and special games.

for now.
Marble was a low 3* with no major offers ended up 1st Team All BT and a 2nd rnd pick a legacy recruit
Jordan was a low 3* and 2* recruit by 247 and he sure made the raters look like total fools
Clemmons 2* by ESPN low 3* by Rivals played a big role as a starter on the team that had back to back 12-6 3rd BT finishes as a JR and SR

niow Fran has signed a pair of legacy recruits whose father was a McD AA and led the team in steals and leads that catagory on Iowa's All time list they are both very good scorers and excellent defenders.

as has been stated they NEVER PLAYED on the AAU Circuit or go to any of the major camps to get evaluated,

you don't know how good or are not because only the coaches that saw them in work out and special games.

The webs you weave are outstanding.

for now.

I have to ask because I am curious. Why did they never play AAU?

Edit: Nevermind...from the father: "My boys did their announcement and then turned off their notifications. They never wanted to do the showcases that “rate” players" AKA they didn't want to play top talent because they would be exposed

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: IUfanBorden
for more on them they were being watched at the DME show case event. after that Auburn started to recruit them, but the idea of playing for their dad alma matter clinched it for them,

now if Auburn was/is recruiting them they must have some skills. there is a person on another site that keeps people up to date thru out the season on how Iowa commits are doing thru out the season. as I find I will pass it on.

for now.

the thing they all had in common NONE of THEM had major or even high mid-major offers.

It just hit me.......

You are fcvking Tom Crean. Have to be.

Reactions: bMORE607

Edit: Nevermind...from the father: "My boys did their announcement and then turned off their notifications. They never wanted to do the showcases that “rate” players" AKA they didn't want to play top talent because they would be exposed

giphy.gif
that's your opinion. not all players go to these or play on AAU teams, Jok didn't in his JR summer
there are only 2 maybe 3 AAU teams in Iowa,

now they are at a prep school and will be playing some of the best players out their.

also the Florida schools were starting to get involved. before they shut it down. who knows who or what would have happened if they had not committed.

giphy.gif
keep telling yourself that this is what you are best at in trashing Iowa kids and commits

brought Michigan back to respecrability what a joke, in Hokes 1st season he went 11-2 with a BCS Bowl win and his last recruiting class was rated #7. he was using RR recruits and never really got to use his recruits, Michigan fans have been living on a LIE.

THE GREAT Jimmy boy all hail the savior. the fraud more likely.

Jimmy wins us around 9-10 in the regular season, we just don't beat the elite teams we play at a near high enough clip. Hoke had us trending in the wrong direction and won 5 games in his final season. You might want to sit this one out because you don't really know what you're talking about. Hoke and RichRod were way worse than Jimmy as far as their actual win-loss record and the trajectory they had the program going in. Jimmy seems to have stalled out at third in the Big East and that aint near good enough, but he's not necessarily heading in the wrong direction like Hoke and RR were

that's your opinion. not all players go to these or play on AAU teams, Jok didn't in his JR summer
there are only 2 maybe 3 AAU teams in Iowa,

now they are at a prep school and will be playing some of the best players out their.

also the Florida schools were starting to get involved. before they shut it down. who knows who or what would have happened if they had not committed.
99% of HS kids play AAU. They do so to get exposure. THose who do not---and who choose to bypass AAU, do so to avoid exposure. These kids knew Iowa was a given---Pops was a player there. Why go play AAU, vs equal or greater talent, and get exposed?

Reactions: jwardelt
Murray twin offers: Western Illinois. Interest from Drake, Illinois State, Florida Atlantic, Missouri State, and a few other mid-major programs.

Perkins: Ball State, Bradley, IPFW, Miami Ohio

I am sensing a trend...

Iowa has come up with a new way of recruiting for success.

Murray twin offer: Western Illinois. Interest from Drake, Illinois State, Florida Atlantic, Missouri State, and a few other mid-major programs.

Perkins offers: Ball State, Bradley, IPFW, Miami Ohio

I am sensing a trend...
that was before that DME Showcase. I saw that article but also saw the one after they committed.
but in the end its about what they do when they get on campus that really matter. the best thing they won't be coming in expecting to start and will be comfortable comming off the bench behind Wieskamp and Patrick. realisticly they won't be needed to be instant impact players. they can work their way up the depth chart. and be solid players in 3 years. this is the phalacy in your thinking proccess, you are looking at them as being needed to be instant starters when all they need to do is learn and develop.

this is why I said they can both RS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT