***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some of them, more than half of them, I think.
Some others are still cool.

How those sensitive ones defend CE and other current and former Boilers is Gilligan-esque.
Not sure considered being cool by this group is a plus ...could be wrong. Probably not.

FTR- Beilein and Stevens are cool. They seem in concert when it comes to Edwards. Edwards doesn’t need defending. It’s more pointing and laughing at critics at this point.

Not sure considered being cool by this group is a plus ...could be wrong. Probably not.

FTR- Beilein and Stevens are cool. They seem in concert when it comes to Edwards. Edwards doesn’t need defending. It’s more pointing and laughing at critics at this point.

You got pissed when 7 random internet posters do not anoint Carsen an all-star because of one preseason game.

I love Carsen have said that multiple times, but did you happen to see the Yogi line last night? No one here “bragging”

There was a “Yogi Mania” three years ago. Besides discussing a great run no one was mad if you disagreed.

We all have home boards to go circle jerk off to if you need that validation

You got pissed when 7 random internet posters do not anoint Carsen an all-star because of one preseason game.

I love Carsen have said that multiple times, but did you happen to see the Yogi line last night? No one here “bragging”

There was a “Yogi Mania” three years ago. Besides discussing a great run no one was mad if you disagreed.

We all have home boards to go circle jerk off to if you need that validation
I’m guessing your butt hurts... you want to double down on stupid that’s on you - you want a group hug from other posters you found your home.Theres a bit of excitement around a rookie who happens to be a former Purdue player. Coach Beilein, Coach Stevens, and NBA player Wade seem a bit excited about the young guy along with thousands of Celtic fans - send them a tweet with your sentiments. JFC he hit 8 threes in a quarter - it’s not a common occurrence even in pre season.

I’m guessing your butt hurts... you want to double down on stupid that’s on you - you want a group hug from other posters you found your home.Theres a bit of excitement around a rookie who happens to be a former Purdue player. Coach Beilein, Coach Stevens, and NBA player Wade seem a bit excited about the young guy along with thousands of Celtic fans - send them a tweet with your sentiments. JFC he hit 8 threes in a quarter - it’s not a common occurrence even in pre season.

I understand you aren’t used to Purdue having NBA players it’s okay.

NBA player Wade and Thousands of Celtics fans...lol nice reach

once again...I love Carsen Edwards

Reactions: SNU0821
Lol. You’re such a pussy. JFC go to the circle jerk on GBI. You fit in well there.

I’m used to Purdue beating IU in basketball and football. So I got that going for me. Care to wager on this seasons head to head? I’ll take Purdue straight up - $50 each?

NBA player Wade and Thousands of Celtics fans...lol nice reach

once again...I love Carsen Edwards
Not much of a reach - anyone with an interest in the NBA would know Beilein, Miller and Wades reaction to Edwards. You’re butthurt- just roll with it.

I’m used to Purdue beating IU in basketball and football. So I got that going for me. Care to wager on this seasons head to head? I’ll take Purdue straight up - $50 each?
We know it’s your Super Bowl. Nothing else matters. We get it. Lulz.

Not much of a reach - anyone with an interest in the NBA would know Beilein, Miller and Wades reaction to Edwards. You’re butthurt- just roll with it.

I don’t think first year head coach John Beilein or Archie Miller mean much for the NBA...just saying

You are getting names wrong probably time for bed

Reactions: SNU0821
Calm down Fonzie

hates the thread...talks shit about the thread...still shows up in thread to say we are morons.

giphy.gif

Can we discuss Zombie Dust now in cans...I am upset.

(Also would accept a care package from any Indiana folks who are willing, I’ll pay for beers and shipping)

Can we discuss Zombie Dust now in cans...I am upset.

(Also would accept a care package from any Indiana folks who are willing, I’ll pay for beers and shipping)
gUWrjco.jpg

Just opened one. Are they permanently switching to cans? I may also be able to help you out on shipping you some.

Reactions: klize17
gUWrjco.jpg

Just opened one. Are they permanently switching to cans? I may also be able to help you out on shipping you some.

Not sure just saw 3Floyds post on Facebook. Cans arriving next week

I’d be down for some beer care packages if interested. Some good locals around I’d like to share as well.

I see that good boy or girl in that picture too how old?

Reactions: KisteK and otte21

I’d be down for some beer care packages if interested. Some good locals around I’d like to share as well.

I’m down for that. Always looking to try new stuff. And that would be the good boy. 9 months old. Good girl (his mom) is on the left. & ignore the dirty ass glass door.

t9fupQ8.jpg

I’m down for that. Always looking to try new stuff. And that would be the good boy. 9 months old. Good girl (his mom) is on the left. & ignore the dirty ass glass door.

t9fupQ8.jpg

Great pic and Jealous. Wife and I can’t agree on a pup and then we just moved into a place in June with no dog allowed.

Slide into my dms and we can talk on the beer.

Reactions: otte21
Def. more than one boiler made such a comment, when comparing Purdue basketball and Michigan basketball.
2018 UM beat 14, 6, 7, 9, 11 seed to championship. Lost to 1 seed by 12 in championship.
Highest seed beaten was 6 seed. Sometimes you get the breaks and they sure as hell did here.

2015 Wisky beat 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 seeds to get to championship. Lost to 1 seed by 5 championship.

Not sure one is like the other and winning Big was probably a tougher feat in 18.

2018 UM beat 14, 6, 7, 9, 11 seed to championship. Lost to 1 seed by 12 in championship.
Highest seed beaten was 6 seed. Sometimes you get the breaks and they sure as hell did here.

2015 Wisky beat 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 seeds to get to championship. Lost to 1 seed by 5 championship.

Not sure one is like the other and winning Big was probably a tougher feat in 18.
Why are you talking about Championships? You know nothing about them.

We are switching to cans in a few weeks as well, for a few reasons:

• They are cheaper
  • They are smaller and store more easily
  • They are more shelf stable (create a better seal and don’t have light sensitivity)
  • Some venues (golf courses, some bars, festivals, concert venues) don’t allow bottles
And frankly, most craft beer drinkers I know pour their beer into a glass because it releases the carbonation and aroma.

#****ImABeerNerd

Great pic and Jealous. Wife and I can’t agree on a pup and then we just moved into a place in June with no dog allowed.

Slide into my dms and we can talk on the beer.
They’re a handful but worth it. The amount of hair they shed amazes me though. And will do man.

We are switching to cans in a few weeks as well, for a few reasons:

• They are cheaper
  • They are smaller and store more easily
  • They are more shelf stable (create a better seal and don’t have light sensitivity)
  • Some venues (golf courses, some bars, festivals, concert venues) don’t allow bottles
And frankly, most craft beer drinkers I know pour their beer into a glass because it releases the carbonation and aroma.

#****ImABeerNerd
That makes sense. When I’m home I’ll always pour into a glass but if I’m going to a friends house or something I won’t and that would be about the only time not being in a bottle would bother me.

Seeing as you’re the beer expert here, am I nuts for much preferring bottles over cans if drinking directly out of the container?

In context I said getting to a FF can be a fluke thing. Many in here have agreed with the notion that there is significant variance in the path to a FF - see UMs 2018 run to a championship game without playing a seed higher than 6 which is typically a mid tier Power 5 or a top tier smaller conference. Not sure that’s much of a feat.
I used the 2015 UW path as an example of a hard road to the FF especially in comparison to the 2018 UM run. Please explain to me how those two accomplishments are remotely similar.

ADVERTISEMENT