***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Terry is 100% a PG. He's 5'10" and isn't a great shooter, yet averaged like 6 assist per game in eybl.
hmmm Tony is 6'2 or better and is listed as a SG BY Rivals who lists him @6'4
Ulis is a 6'2 PG by every site.

don't know where you got this 5'10 from or that his name was Terry, but my info came from a poster who was there at a game and posted the video this afternoon, this is where I got the info on his height, he is listed as being 6'4 by Rivals and this poster said he is not 6'4 but is 6'2 maybe 6'3 at most,,

somehow I will take the word of a poster that actually watched and filmed him playing
Fran and Jordan both said that Iowa needs 3 pg's on this team, in the 20-21 season these could be the PG's
FR Ulis
SO Toussaint
RSSR Jordan

FR Tony will be a SG with these
RSSO Fredrick
RSJR Connor as Connor can play the 1-2-3 @6'5. [the Baseball roster lists him @6'6]

that gives Fran 6 guards.

hmmm Tony is 6'2 or better and is listed as a SG BY Rivals who lists him @6'4
Ulis is a 6'2 PG by every site.

don't know where you got this 5'10 from or that his name was Terry, but my info came from a poster who was there at a game and posted the video this afternoon, this is where I got the info on his height, he is listed as being 6'4 by Rivals and this poster said he is not 6'4 but is 6'2 maybe 6'3 at most,,

somehow I will take the word of a poster that actually watched and filmed him playing
giphy.gif

when a coach gets back to back classes that are rated #4,
2016 #4
2017 #4
2018 #24
2019 #10

finishing 10-3 is no longer acceptable, that 16 class are SR's and that 17 class is now JR's.
Oh, I see. So explain me a little something, would ya? You harp about all these good players that Fran gets---Right? And how they are underrated---or how their stock drops, just b/c the go to Iowa......Right? Ok. Then explain to me why Fran is 79-86 overall in the B10?

Reactions: RichardMassive
Who the fvck are you talking about?

Hawkit was talking about 2020 PG Jalen Terry, who just decomitted from MSU. Try to keep up
have Hawkitt on ignore and you said Ulis and I have been talking about Tony Porter out of Indiana who is visiting on the 19th,
if you don't know that then I don't know what to tell you,

but just for shits and giggles
if Jordan RS's Fran only has 3 [THREE] schollies to give
Ulis has 1
Foster could make #2 247 and Rivals futer cast has him at 100% to Iowa.
Sibley could make #3 Iowa is in his final 2

for Tony to get to Iowa he will have to walk on.

but this is what could happen if the right player would want to come to Iowa one of the current players is offering to walk on to free up a scholarship then take the 1st scholarship that opens up
this could for C Ogundele the Euro player looks like a Olaseni 2.0 with better offensive skills. 6'9 255 lbs or 6'10 245 lbs depending on which site you look at.

have Hawkitt on ignore and you said Ulis and I have been talking about Tony Porter out of Indiana who is visiting on the 19th,
if you don't know that then I don't know what to tell you,

but just for shits and giggles
if Jordan RS's Fran only has 3 [THREE] schollies to give
Ulis has 1
Foster could make #2 247 and Rivals futer cast has him at 100% to Iowa.
Sibley could make #3 Iowa is in his final 2

for Tony to get to Iowa he will have to walk on.

but this is what could happen if the right player would want to come to Iowa one of the current players is offering to walk on to free up a scholarship then take the 1st scholarship that opens up
this could for C Ogundele the Euro player looks like a Olaseni 2.0 with better offensive skills. 6'9 255 lbs or 6'10 245 lbs depending on which site you look at.
Gonna be a good year for Fran. I can certainly see another .500 season for his resume.

Oh, I see. So explain me a little something, would ya? You harp about all these good players that Fran gets---Right? And how they are underrated---or how their stock drops, just b/c the go to Iowa......Right? Ok. Then explain to me why Fran is 79-86 overall in the B10?
he just got these the last couple years
Patrick will be a FR and has not played
Toussaint will be a FR and has not played
Wieskamp is a SO and as a FR Iowa went 10-10 and had 23 wins
Connor is a RSSO and along with Wieskamp last season.
Garza was a SO who played right after his stomach surgery
before that these were the only 4* players on the teams from 2012 thru the 15 seasons and those teams went 9-9, 9-9, 12-6 and 12-6

these 2 seasons skew the totals
1st season 4-14
8th season 4-14
now that the 4* players like Wieskamp, Connor and Garza are older and fully healthy the results are going to improve
Jordan was just a unranked 3* by Rivals and because he might not play the sky is falling as in their chance at making the NCAAT.
its always been my thought that Fran should have been hired instead of Lick, as he ran these off
PG Freeman who has a SO led the team in scoring and assists but licky boy told him could leave or sit on the bench as he DID NOT FIT HIS STYLE
in his 1st season he ran off SA best recruit a 5* 7'1 C again BECAUSE HE DID NOT FIT HIS STYLE whatever the hell it was, he almost ran Gatens off,

but Barta save his own butt fired Lick and HIS STYLE and hired Fran who took over a program that went thru 3 year where they won a avg of 5 BT games per year and in 11 year had a total of just 3 .500 seasons and just 1 NCAAT Win,

it took time to get recruits to even look at Iowa, now they are getting top recruits to visit with a couple looking and a couple committing, the more will start looking and committing.

also with Cook turning Pro after his JR season and making that team this will just make Iowa attractive again,

Davis signed 2 McDonalds AA and had 1 1 n Done player.

Gonna be a good year for Fran. I can certainly see another .500+ season for his resume.
fixed for you. to think this years team as it stands just these'
RSSR GT Evelyn and Kriener. that means that 10 of the top 12 will return. so whatever this year team does will just be a starting point for the 20-21 season. a pretty nice group to add Ulis, Foster and Sibley wouldn't you say.

before you say Fran won't get either one then wait wait and see before you post any snide remarks.

@klize17
@VulvHa

Ozuna sucks. I really hope we don’t re-sign him.
Cards obviously went for the wrong Marlin, but he hasn’t been that bad in the playoffs on the whole. Some of these other guys haven’t done sht in either series. I’ve been resigned to the series loss after game 2, so not surprised tonight.

Edit: Because of the early acceptance that the Cards won’t win, I’ve actually been watching MNF instead b/c I need Jimmy Graham to get me 10 pts in my $500 buy in PPR league. He obviously has 0 pts with a drop on a ~25 yard yard TD. I left Hunter Henry on the bench after fcking Lynn said that he would be eased into the game and play limited snaps. Anyways, I’m fcked.

Cards obviously went for the wrong Marlin, but he hasn’t been that bad in the playoffs on the whole. Some of these other guys haven’t done sht in either series. I’ve been resigned to the series loss after game 2, so not surprised tonight.

Yelich wasn’t even available when they got Ozuna unfortunately.

he just got these the last couple years
Patrick will be a FR and has not played
Toussaint will be a FR and has not played
Wieskamp is a SO and as a FR Iowa went 10-10 and had 23 wins
Connor is a RSSO and along with Wieskamp last season.
Garza was a SO who played right after his stomach surgery
before that these were the only 4* players on the teams from 2012 thru the 15 seasons and those teams went 9-9, 9-9, 12-6 and 12-6

these 2 seasons skew the totals
1st season 4-14
8th season 4-14
now that the 4* players like Wieskamp, Connor and Garza are older and fully healthy the results are going to improve
Jordan was just a unranked 3* by Rivals and because he might not play the sky is falling as in their chance at making the NCAAT.
its always been my thought that Fran should have been hired instead of Lick, as he ran these off
PG Freeman who has a SO led the team in scoring and assists but licky boy told him could leave or sit on the bench as he DID NOT FIT HIS STYLE
in his 1st season he ran off SA best recruit a 5* 7'1 C again BECAUSE HE DID NOT FIT HIS STYLE whatever the hell it was, he almost ran Gatens off,

but Barta save his own butt fired Lick and HIS STYLE and hired Fran who took over a program that went thru 3 year where they won a avg of 5 BT games per year and in 11 year had a total of just 3 .500 seasons and just 1 NCAAT Win,

it took time to get recruits to even look at Iowa, now they are getting top recruits to visit with a couple looking and a couple committing, the more will start looking and committing.

also with Cook turning Pro after his JR season and making that team this will just make Iowa attractive again,

Davis signed 2 McDonalds AA and had 1 1 n Done player.
tenor.gif

I didn’t say he was. Doesn’t change the fact that I don’t want them to re-sign him. Not for the money he’ll likely ask for at least.

I don’t know what he’s asking for, but letting him go would be a mistake. Unless it’s just stupid money he is asking for and somebody else is willing to pay.

Reactions: klize17

Edit: Because of the early acceptance that the Cards won’t win, I’ve actually been watching MNF instead b/c I need Jimmy Graham to get me 10 pts in my $500 buy in PPR league. He obviously has 0 pts with a drop on a ~25 yard yard TD. I left Hunter Henry on the bench after fcking Lynn said that he would be eased into the game and play limited snaps. Anyways, I’m fcked.

I also have Jimmy Graham and need 12 points. This plus the gambling and the realization that a shitty Nats team is going to the WS has me drinking heavily.

The refs are keeping the Packs in this game.

3-10 Rodgers gets sacked, they call a face mask and replay shows he didn’t touch it once. Automatic first down. The get a TD on the next play.

I’m going to pissed if the Lions lose.

The refs are keeping the Packs in this game.

3-10 Rodgers gets sacked, they call a face mask and replay shows he didn’t touch it once. Automatic first down. The get a TD on the next play.

I’m going to pissed if the Lions lose.
They completely fvcked you 2x. That drop should not have been overturned either.

They completely fvcked you 2x. That drop should not have been overturned either.
The Lions lost to the refs today.

Even the announcers are saying it. They aren’t talking about the Packers winning. They’re talking about how the Lions got screwed.

The Lions lost to the refs today.

Even the announcers are saying it. They aren’t talking about the Packers winning. They’re talking about how the Lions got screwed.
I'm pissed. I'd take out Rodgers with a penalty worth the call.

Reactions: MGC_07
That is one of the worst officiated games I’ve ever seen. Lions got fvcked by the refs like 4 times in the 4th quarter. Neither hands to face call Trey Flowers actually has his hands on his face. Clear pass interference missed.

Reactions: RichardMassive
I also have Jimmy Graham and need 12 points. This plus the gambling and the realization that a shitty Nats team is going to the WS has me drinking heavily.
He had 2 shots for a TD. On the first, it was a clear drop on pretty good throw from Rodgers. On the second, If Rodgers would have elevated the ball higher to a fcking 6’7 former basketball player, it’s an easy TD. Fck me.

Reactions: bMORE607
He had 2 shots for a TD. On the first, it was a clear drop on pretty good throw from Rodgers. On the second, If Rodgers would have elevated the ball higher to a fcking 6’7 former basketball player, it’s an easy TD. Fck me.

Yea Jimmy Graham is a fvcking bum and this is why I hate fantasy. I fvcking hate that I got talked into this shit.

ADVERTISEMENT