***Official 2019 B1G Off Season thread***

Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
When we get a night game at CR vs a big name school, make another trip.
You won't be disappointed.
Was easier back then. No kid and it was only a 5-6 hr drive from STL if I am remembering correctly. Now that I am back on the east coast and have a daughter, it’s a little harder.

Was easier back then. No kid and it was only a 5-6 hr drive from STL if I am remembering correctly. Now that I am back on the east coast and have a daughter, it’s a little harder.
True. We manage one or two games each year. Although we always try to go to bowl games, even last year's Pinstripe Bowl. Winking

He's done for the season, if that's what you were asking.
His recovery time was estimated to be 8 weeks. Doesn't need surgery.

Oh I didn’t realize it included playoffs too. Thought it was just regular season.

Even more impressive what the Crew has done knowing they’re not getting the MVP back.

Reactions: buckymel
NL Central race is trending ITT.
Who are fans of Cardinals/Brewers/Cubs?

Nats fan. Don't worry (other) winner of the WC. We will lose the elimination game at home. By one or two runs in gut wrenching fashion. We always do: lost game 5 at home in 2012 (9-7), 2016 (4-3), and 2017 (9-8). It's what we're good at.

Reactions: buckymel
Nats fan. Don't worry (other) winner of the WC. We will lose the elimination game at home. By one or two runs in gut wrenching fashion. We always do: lost game 5 at home in 2012 (9-7), 2016 (4-3), and 2017 (9-8). It's what we're good at.

Will always remember the Cardinals absolutely torching Drew Storen in 2012. Good ole Descalso and Pete Kozma with the big blows against him.

Reactions: RutgHoops
Will always remember the Cardinals absolutely torching Drew Storen in 2012. Good ole Descalso and Pete Kozma with the big blows against him.

As I wrote, "in gut wrenching fashion". Cubs and Dodgers losses in '16 and '17 were as bad as that one. '14 wasn't great either. 3-2 loss in SF In Game 4 (to lose series 3-1) with Strasburg set to pitch Game 5 for us at home. (imo) That '14 team was our best of the four ('12, '14, '16, '17)

Last edited:
RollLaugh never saw that coming.

Purdue guys, are you feeling better with your other prospects? This doesn't add up.

I mean the main guy has always been Hunter Dickinson. Purdue is in a good spot with him. If Dickinson goes elsewhere, Purdue will likely bank the scholarship for the 2021 class.

Reactions: CardinalBoiler
I mean the main guy has always been Hunter Dickinson. Purdue is in a good spot with him. If Dickinson goes elsewhere, Purdue will likely bank the scholarship for the 2021 class.
This.

Personally I prefer a big man more like Kalkbrenner than one like Dickinson from a style-of-play perspective. But I'm not going to turn up my nose at a consensus top-40 guy.

Would be disappointing to walk away from the 2020 class without one of these bigs; but 2021 could be a special class if Painter is able to reel in a couple of his high-level targets.

This.

Personally I prefer a big man more like Kalkbrenner than one like Dickinson from a style-of-play perspective. But I'm not going to turn up my nose at a consensus top-40 guy.

Would be disappointing to walk away from the 2020 class without one of these bigs; but 2021 could be a special class if Painter is able to reel in a couple of his high-level targets.

I still can't believe we got Carlson. We always seemed to be running third at best. Glad he didn't go to Purdue. Who are your high level 2021 targets?

Reactions: SNU0821
I still can't believe we got Carlson. We always seemed to be running third at best. Glad he didn't go to Purdue. Who are your high level 2021 targets?
Most realistic:
Trey Kaufman
Caleb Furst

Somewhat realistic:

Harrison Ingram

Much less realistic:

Max Christie (longshot as he's likely Duke-bound)
Chet Holmgren (another longshot as he's going to have offers from everyone when it's all said and done).

Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT