Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions: SNU0821 and klize17
I think he needs an FF appearance or two to make this argument.
But that's just me. I'm perfectly okay with Purdue fans being perfectly ok with him winning just B1G titles.
So he was 8 seconds away last season from being considered one from you? Pretty narrow minded take. I’m talking about adapting to talent & scheming.

I know no one besides Purdue fans care but I’m going to post it anyway. Why Matt Painter is one of the top coaches in the country:

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports...r-most-malleable-coach-in-college-basketball/

Live look at GBI to this article
giphy.gif

& that’s why the D/ST was a big stipulation of mine. Idk what that Tennessee player was trying to accomplish by picking that punt up.

Maybe you can tell Vegas the Jaguars points don’t count because the offense only scored because of a turnover.

Maybe you can tell Vegas the Jaguars points don’t count because the offense only scored because of a turnover.
Idk why you keep saying that. I said I don’t see the Jags scoring more than 10 because I think their offense will really struggle. No one on earth can predict when fluke plays like that just occurred. Now if Gardner Minshew throws for 270+ and Fournette runs for 100+ and they score easily, I’ll admit I was wrong. The jags went 3 and out and then the Tennessee player gifted them a TD so far.

Idk why you keep saying that. I said I don’t see the Jags scoring more than 10 because I think their offense will really struggle. No one on earth can predict when fluke plays like that just occurred. Now if Gardner Minshew throws for 270+ and Fournette runs for 100+ and they score easily, I’ll admit I was wrong. The jags went 3 and out and then the Tennessee player gifted them a TD so far.

Don’t worry it won’t count, just tell Vegas that turnovers are unpredictable and you want your money back.

Boy did I get lucky with that Bears game. I wish I would have put more money on Cle with just how disgusting the NY Jets are @bMORE607

Games tickling my fancy for next week:

Titans-1.5 @ Jax. Idk if that line is already with the assumption J. Ramsey is going to get traded or not. Tennessee’s offense against that D makes me nervous about this one though so I may end up staying away even though I can’t see Jax scoring more than 10.

Jets/NE under 46.5. It’ll have to be NE 44 NYJ 3 for this over to hit after watching the jets last night.

NYG +6.5 @ TB.
Hou/LAC over 48

Jags 14
Titans 0

6:37 left in the 1st quarter

Jags are on pace for 280 total yards and they’ve had one legit drive for a TD so far. What I said hasn’t been crazy so far. Tennessee’s been awful though too.
They’ll be better when Lewan comes back. I know he is a Purdue guy, but Kelly is better suited in a second string swing tackle role.

They’ll be better when Lewan comes back. I know he is a Purdue guy, but Kelly is better suited in a second string swing tackle role.
Yeah, agreed. This game has been unwatchable as a whole. The penalties have been horrendous.

Jags are on pace for 280 total yards and they’ve had one legit drive for a TD so far. What I said hasn’t been crazy so far. Tennessee’s been awful though too.

Jags have 14 points with two quarters to play when you said you couldn’t see how the score more than 10. It is what it is.

Jags up 3 scores with their defense playing lights out. I expect them to play conservative now. Kinda wanna see the young gun sling it though.

Carlos is the happiest guy in the locker room right now. They had to win this one with Flaherty on the mound. This stretch run is going to be nerve wracking.

The fact that the brewers aren’t doing this without yelich (and just got hiura back the other day too) is pretty crazy

Now back to this doodie @ss Titans and Jags game. Why are the Thur night games so boring 90% of the time?

ADVERTISEMENT