Who is the worst Purdue poster?

• Pig1960

• Proudopete

• Joe for prez

• JohnHoosierr

• Graham Couch

Results are only viewable after voting.

giphy.gif

not sure how they could have approved that as the word THE is the most commonly used word in every conversation.

nope as Fran only has 2 to give. with Ulis on boards and them having these as the PG's there is no room
Toussaint
Jordan
Connor
Ulis

Fran go after someone in the 21 class. Jordan and Connor can also play the SG position [and no I am not worried about Connor's ability to shoot the 3]

nope as Fran only has 2 to give. with Ulis on boards and them having these as the PG's there is no room
Toussaint
Jordan
Connor
Ulis

Fran go after someone in the 21 class. Jordan and Connor can also play the SG position [and no I am not worried about Connor's ability to shoot the 3]

So Iowa is going to turn down a 5* for Erin Ulis? Makes sense.

So Iowa is going to turn down a 5* for Erin Ulis? Makes sense.
Ulis committed 1st and Fran is not like Crean. past Iowa coaches have done pretty good with PG's out of Chicago
Lestor under Lute 1 BTChampionship and 1 FF
Arnold under Lute Sweet 16,
Freeman under Alford led the team in scoring as a SO before being run off by Lick
now Ulis for Fran. stars only mean so much, just like 1 n done's only mean so much, just ask Indiana fans how much that 1 n done player did for them last season

personally I like the players that stay 3-4 years vs those that leave after one.

oh by the by how that 5* working out for the badgers?

What 5 star are you talking about? The last one we got went to two final fours. So I guess ok.

Ulis committed 1st and Fran is not like Crean. past Iowa coaches have done pretty good with PG's out of Chicago
Lestor under Lute 1 BTChampionship and 1 FF
Arnold under Lute Sweet 16,
Freeman under Alford led the team in scoring as a SO before being run off by Lick
now Ulis for Fran. stars only mean so much, just like 1 n done's only mean so much, just ask Indiana fans how much that 1 n done player did for them last season

personally I like the players that stay 3-4 years vs those that leave after one.

oh by the by how that 5* working out for the badgers?
Fran would Crean his own sons for 5* recruits if he could

Reactions: jace4655555
Red neck? Lol. You're an Iowa guy. And don't try and pass off your activities with Gil on to other people. Everyone knows you only have eyes for him.

giphy.gif

Well, if both of us fvcking you on the reg makes us gay, so be it. Laughing

Red neck? Lol. You're an Iowa guy. And don't try and pass off your activities with Gil on to other people. Everyone knows you only have eyes for him.

giphy.gif
It's a fun game to try to figure out which ignored poster is commenting. This looks like a hawkit special.

Any action tonight boys? This is what I got for this weekend so far.

Ravens/Cards under
Browns -6.5(really wish I hit this before the Darnold news)
Vikings +2
Bears/Broncos over
Bengals -2
Steelers -4
Stanford +8
Pedo State -17.5
UNC +3

Ravens/Cards under
Vikings +2
Bears/Broncos over
Bengals -2
Steelers -4
Stanford +8
Pedo State -17.5
UNC +3

giphy.gif

Reactions: SNU0821

Ravens/Cards under
Vikings +2
Bears/Broncos over
Bengals -2
Steelers -4
Stanford +8
Pedo State -17.5
UNC +3
I got the bears at -1.5 & Cle -3 a few days ago. I’m glad that line grew from the Darnold news because of how bad Cle looked week 1 but I think they’ll bounce back anyway.

Reactions: bMORE607
I’m still confident in the 4. I probably would have gone up to 6 with Seattle traveling across the country for a 1 pm game.
Yeah I don’t blame you. The Steelers lack of weapons outside of Conner & JuJu leave me at least skeptical enough to stay away for now. I think one of Moncrief (God he was garbage last week) or Washington steps up though.

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT